E3S Web Conf.
Volume 143, 20202nd International Symposium on Architecture Research Frontiers and Ecological Environment (ARFEE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Environmental Science and Energy Engineering|
|Published online||24 January 2020|
- World Energy Council (WEC). New renewable energy resources: a guide to the future[M].1994. [Google Scholar]
- Shi Dan. Analysis of Regional Differences and Energy Saving Potentials of Energy Efficiency in China[J]. China Industrial Economy, 2006(10): 49-58. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Hongliang, Shi Dan, Xiao Jie. The Influence of Natural Environment Factors on Energy Efficiency—Analysis of Theoretical Energy Saving Potential and Actual Energy Saving Potential in Different Regions of China[J]. China Industrial Economy, 2009(4):73-84. [Google Scholar]
- SHI Dan, WU Lixue, FU Xiaoxia, WU Bin. Research on Regional Differences of Energy Efficiency in China and Its Causes——Partition Decomposition Based on Stochastic Frontier Production Function[J]. Management World, 2008(2): 35-43. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Manzhi, Liu Xianxian. Analysis of the Factors Affecting the Energy Consumption of Urban Residents in China and Their Effects——Based on the Static Panel Data Model of Eight Regions[J]. Resources Science, 2016(12):2295-2306 [Google Scholar]
- Liu Manzhi, Liu Xianxian, Chen Meng. Energy Consumption in Urban Life in China: Analysis of Influencing Factors and Spatial Differences[J]. Journal of Capital University of Economics and Business, 2017, 19(5): 13-20. [Google Scholar]
- Hao Y, Peng H. On the convergence in China’s provincial per capita energy consumption: New evidence from a spatial econometric analysis[J]. Energy Economics, 2017, 68:31-43 [Google Scholar]
- Song Guojun, Ma Ben. Research on Urban Energy Efficiency Assessment in China[M]. Chemical Industry Press, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Song Guojun, Guo Xiaodan. Classification and assessment of direct energy consumption in urban life. China Population, Resources and Environment. 2018(6): 1-10. [Google Scholar]
- Song Guojun, Guo Xiaodan, Fang Guobin. Urban comprehensive energy consumption per capita assessment research. Environmental pollution and prevention. 2019(1): 124-128. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.