E3S Web Conf.
Volume 143, 20202nd International Symposium on Architecture Research Frontiers and Ecological Environment (ARFEE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Environmental Science and Energy Engineering|
|Published online||24 January 2020|
- ZHEN Yuping, WANG Dan, WAN Can, et al. Key technology and application of energy internet oriented to new-type towns[J]. Automation of Electric Power Systems, 2019(14). [Google Scholar]
- Zeng B, Zhang J, Yang X, et al. Integrated planning for transition to low-carbon distribution system with renewable energy generation and demand response[J]. IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, 2013, 29(3): 1153-1165. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lund H, Werner S, Wiltshire R, et al. 4th Generation District Heating (4GDH): Integrating smart thermal grids into future sustainable energy systems[J]. Energy, 2014, 68: 1-11. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Amirnekooei K, Ardehali M M, Sadri A. Integrated resource planning for Iran: Development of reference energy system, forecast, and long-term energy-environment plan[J]. Energy, 2012, 46(1): 374-385. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Keirstead J, Samsatli N, Shah N, et al. The implications of CHP planning restrictions on the efficiency of urban energy systems[C]//23rd International Conference on Efficiency, Cost, Optimization, Simulation and Environmental Impact of Energy Systems, Lausanne. 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Dong Z, Zhao J, Wen F, et al. From smart grid to energy internet: basic concept and research framework[J]. Automation of electric power systems, 2014, 38(15): 1-11. [Google Scholar]
- Cheng Haozhong, Hu Xiao, Wang Li, et al. Review on research of regional integrated energy system planning[J]. Automation of Electric Power Systems, 2019, 43(7): 2-13. [Google Scholar]
- Zhu Xu, Yang Jun, Liu Yuan, et al. A planning method for integrated energy system in parks[J]. Renewable Energy Resources, 2018, 36(10):61-67. [Google Scholar]
- Quelhas A, Gil E, McCalley J D, et al. A multiperiod generalized network flow model of the US integrated energy system: Part I—Model description[J]. IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, 2007, 22(2): 829-836. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Collins S, Deane J P, Poncelet K, et al. Integrating short term variations of the power system into integrated energy system models: A methodological review[J]. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 2017, 76: 839-856. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mirakyan A, De Guio R. Modelling and uncertainties in integrated energy planning[J]. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 2015, 46: 62-69. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang D, Jia H, Hou K, et al. Integrated demand response in district electricity-heating network considering double auction retail energy market based on demand-side energy stations[J]. Applied Energy, 2019, 248: 656-678. [Google Scholar]
- Mirakyan A, De Guio R. Integrated energy planning in cities and territories: A review of methods and tools[J]. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 2013, 22: 289-297. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bakken B H, Holen A T. Energy service systems: Integrated planning case studies[C]//IEEE Power Engineering Society General Meeting, 2004. IEEE, 2004: 2068-2073. [Google Scholar]
- Lin Y, Bie Z. Study on the resilience of the integrated energy system[J]. Energy Procedia, 2016, 103: 171-176. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Junhua, Wen Fusuan, Xue Yusheng, et al. Modelling analysis and control research framework of cyber physical power systems[J]. Automation of Electric Power Systems, 2011, 35(16):1-8. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.