E3S Web Conf.
Volume 143, 20202nd International Symposium on Architecture Research Frontiers and Ecological Environment (ARFEE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Environmental Science and Energy Engineering|
|Published online||24 January 2020|
- S. Weckx, C. Gonzalez, and J. Driesen, “Combined central and local active and reactive power control of PV inverters,” IEEE Trans. Sustain. Energy, vol. 5, no. 3, pp. 776-784, July (2014). [Google Scholar]
- N. Mahmud and A. Zahedi, “Review of control strategies for voltage regulation of the smart distribution network with high penetration of renewable distributed generation,” Renew. Sustain. Energy Rev., vol. 64, pp. 582-595, Oct. (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Ge, R. Bi, Z. Xu, M. Ding, and K. Ren, “Research on reactive power and voltage control of large-scale photovoltaic power station,” Power Syst. Prot. Control, vol. 42, no. 14, pp. 45-51, July (2014). [Google Scholar]
- D. Novalio, D. Biswarup, and S. Jaydev, “Coordination between OLTC and SVC for voltage regulation in unbalanced distribution system distributed generation,” IEEE Trans. Power Syst., vol. 29, no. 1, pp. 289-299, Jan. (2014). [Google Scholar]
- S. Liu, J. Zhang, H. Wang, and S. Bai, “Two-stage reactive power and voltage coordinated control strategy for photovoltaic power station considering multiple reactive power sources,” Autom. Electr. Power Syst., vol. 41, no. 11, pp. 120-125 and 168, June (2017). [Google Scholar]
- X. Wang, Q. Guo, H. Sun, B. Wang, M. Zhang, and B. Zhang, “Secondary voltage control considering rapid dynamic reactive power compensation,” Autom. Electr. Power Syst., vol. 39, no. 2, pp. 53-60, Jan. (2015). [Google Scholar]
- J. Schiffer, T. Seel, J. Raisch, and T. Sezi, “Voltage stability and reactive power sharing in inverterbased microgrids with consensus-based distributed voltage control,” IEEE Trans. Control Syst. Technol., vol. 24, no. 1, pp. 96-109, Jan. (2016). [Google Scholar]
- E. Demirok, P. C. Gonzalez, KH. B. Frederiksen, D. Sera, P. Rodriguez, and R. Teodorescu, “Local reactive power control methods for overvoltage prevention of distributed solar inverters in lowvoltage grids,” IEEE J. Photovolt., vol. 1, no. 2, pp. 174-182, Oct. (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Kouno, T. Sogabe, K. Itou, and M. Hojo, “Study on reactive power control of large-scale photovoltaic system for voltage regulation with long distribution line,” 2015 IEEE Eindhoven PowerTech, Eindhoven, pp. 1-6, June (2015). [Google Scholar]
- L. Zhou and N. Shao, “Reactive-power and voltage control for large-scale grid-connected photovoltaic plants,” Electr. Power Autom. Equip., vol. 36, no. 4, pp. 116-122, April (2016). [Google Scholar]
- T. Stetz, F. Marten, and M. Braun, “Improved low voltage grid-integration of photovoltaic systems in Germany,” IEEE Trans. Sustain. Energy, vol. 4, no. 2, pp. 534-542, April (2013). [Google Scholar]
- W. Moondee and W. Srirattanawichaikul, “Study of coordinated reactive power control for distribution grid voltage regulation with photovoltaic systems,” 2019 IEEE PES GTD Grand International Conference and Exposition Asia (GTD Asia), Bangkok, Thailand, pp. 136-141, March (2019). [Google Scholar]
- M. Ding, Z. Xu, W. Wang, X. Wang, Y. Song, and D. Chen, “A review on China’s large-scale PV integration: Progress, challenges and recommendations,” Renew. Sustain. Energy Rev., vol. 53, pp. 639–652, Jan. (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Peng, H. Ma, L. Cao, L. Zhen, and J. Mao, “AVC system of renewable power station based on dynamic response parameters,” Power Syst. Technol., vol. 43, no. 9, pp. 3328-3336, May (2019). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.