E3S Web Conf.
Volume 143, 20202nd International Symposium on Architecture Research Frontiers and Ecological Environment (ARFEE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental Science and Energy Engineering|
|Published online||24 January 2020|
- Liu Yi, Zhou Chenghu, Wang Chuansheng, et al. Issues and suggestions on the construction of the Yangtze River Economic Belt[J]. Progress in Geography, 2015, 34(11): 1345-1355. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zaim O, Taskin F. Environmental efficiency in carbon dioxide emissions in the OECD: a non-parametric approach[J]. Journal of Environmental Management, 2000, 58(2): 95-107. [Google Scholar]
- Du Kerui, Zou Chuyuan. Analysis of regional differences, influencing factors and convergence of carbon emission efficiency in China: An Empirical Study Based on Stochastic Frontier Model and panel unit root[J]. Zhejiang Social Sciences, 2011(11): 32-43+156. [Google Scholar]
- Ramanathan R. A multi-factor efficiency perspective to the relationships among world GDP, energy consumption and carbon dioxide emissions[J]. Technological Forecasting and Social Change, 2006, 73(5): 483-494. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou P, Ang B W, Poh K L. Slacks-based efficiency measures for modeling environmental performance[J]. Ecological Economics, 2006, 60(1): 111-118. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhou P, Ang B W, Poh K L. A survey of data envelopment analysis in energy and environmental studies[J]. European Journal of Operational Research, 2008, 189(1): 1-18. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou P, Ang B W, Han J Y. Total factor carbon emission performance: a Malmquist index analysis[J]. Energy Economics, 2010, 32(1): 194-201. [Google Scholar]
- Lu Ning, Yang Wenjun, Ding Rong, et al. Study on Diversity Analysis and Research into Carbon Efficiency of Construction Industry in China’s 30 Provinces from 2008 to 2012[J]. Resource Development & Market, 2015, 31(06): 718-721. [Google Scholar]
- Malmquist S. Index numbers and indifference surfaces[J]. Trabajos de estadística, 1953, 4(2): 209-242. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Caves D W, Christensen L R, Diewert W E. Multilateral comparisons of output, input, and productivity using superlative index numbers[J]. The economic journal, 1982, 92(365): 73-86. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Fare R, Grosskopf S, Norris M, et al. Productivity growth, technical progress, and efficiency change in industrialized countries[J]. American economic review, 1994, 84(1): 66-83. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.