E3S Web Conf.
Volume 143, 20202nd International Symposium on Architecture Research Frontiers and Ecological Environment (ARFEE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental Science and Energy Engineering|
|Published online||24 January 2020|
- M. Pudvay, L. Degremont, V. Richmond, Operating Experience on the Treatmention Fgd Scrubber Blowdown from Existing Generating Stations (International Water Conference, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- R. Wylie, R. Baker, W. Kennedy, et al., Duke Energy Carolina Llc’s Strategy and Initial Experience of Fgd Waste Water Treatment Systems (International Water Conference San Antonio, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- S. Oza, V. Ogunro, K.M. Ellison, et al., Sequestration of Halides from Fgd Wastewater through Lime Stabilization of Fly Ash (World of Coal Ash, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- J. Wang, B. Liang, R. Parnas, Manganese-based regenerable sorbents for high temperature H2S removal. Fuel, 107 (2013)539-546 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Hua, S.J. Zhang, B.C. Pan, et al., Heavy metal removal from water/wastewater by nanosized metal oxides: A review. J HAZARD MATER, 211-212 (2012)317-331 [Google Scholar]
- N. Yin, Z.X. Zhong, W.H. Xing, Ceramic membrane fouling and cleaning in ultrafiltration of desulfurization wastewater. Desalination, 319 (2013) 92-98 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.C. Ma, J. Chai, K. Wu, Y.J. Xiang, et al., Experimental research on bypass evaporation tower technology for zero liquid discharge of desulfurization waste water. ENVIRON TECHNOL, 40 (2019)2715-2725 [Google Scholar]
- J. Yan, W.H. Yuan, J. Liu, et al., An integrated process of chemical precipitation and sulfate reduction for treatment of flue gas desulphurization wastewater from coal-fired power plant. J CLEAN PROD, 228 (2019)63-72 [Google Scholar]
- S.C. Ma, J. Chai, G.D. Chen, et al., Research on desulfurization wastewater evaporation: Present and future perspectives. RENEW SUST ENERG REV, 58 (2016) 1143-1151 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Patricia, Status of Flue Gas Desulphurisation (FGD) systems from coal-fired power plants: Overview of the physic-chemical control processes of wet limestone FGDs. Fuel, 144 (2015)274-286 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.