E3S Web Conf.
Volume 143, 20202nd International Symposium on Architecture Research Frontiers and Ecological Environment (ARFEE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environmental Science and Energy Engineering|
|Published online||24 January 2020|
- A. B. Carroll. The Pyramid of Corporate Social Responsibility: Toward the Moral Management of Organizational Stakeholders[J]. Business Horizons, July/August:39-48 (1991) [Google Scholar]
- A. M. Ismail, Z. H. M. Adnan, F. M. Fahmi, F. Darus, C. Clark. Board Capabilities and the Mediating Roles of Absorptive Capacity on Environmental Social and Governance (ESG) Practices[J]. International Journal of Financial Research, 10(3):11-30 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Mcwilliams, D. Siegel. Corporate Social Responsibility: A Theory of the Firm Perspective[J]. Academy of Management Review, 26(1):117-127 (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. L. D. Lerner. Pollution, Profits, and Stakeholder: The Constraining Effect of Economic Performance on CEO Concern with Stakeholder Expectations[J]. Journal of Business Ethics, 13(9):701-711 (1994) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Dimson, O. Karakas, X. Li. Active Ownership[J]. Review of Financial Studies, 28(12):3225-3268 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Filbeck, R. F. Gorman. The Relationship Between Environmental and Financial Performance of Public Utilities[J]. Environmental & Resource Economics, 29:137-157 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- G.I. Kassinis, A.C. Soterious. Greening the Service Profit Chain: the Impact of Environmental Maanagement Practice[J]. Production and Operations Management, 12:386-403 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- H. Aldamen, K. Duncan, S. Kelly, and R. Mcnamara. Corporate Governance and Family Firm Performance During the Global Financial Crisis[J]. Accounting and Finance, (2019). [Google Scholar]
- J. Lu, S. Jiao. Empirical Study on the Relations among Environmental Disclosure, Environmental Performance and Financial Performance[J]. Journal of Shanxi Finance and Economics University, 33 (1): 109-116 (2011) (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- J.Surroca, J.A.Trib, S.Waddock. Corporate Responsibility and Financial Performance: The Role of in Tangible Resources[J]. Strategic Management Journal, 31(5):463-490 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. C. Kim, Y. H. Kim. Corporate Social Responsibility and Shareholder Value of Restaurant Firms[J]. International Journal of Hospitality Management, 40:120-129 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M. Friedman. The Social Responsibility of Business is to Increase Its Profits [N]. New York Times, September 13: 122-126 (1970) [Google Scholar]
- P.Velte. Does ESG performance Have an Impact on Financial Performance? Evidence from Germany[J]. Journal of Global Responsibility, 8(2):169-178 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Q. Hu. Research on Relationship Between Environmental Performance and Financial Performance of Chinese Listed Companies[J]. China Population, Resources and Environment, 22 (6):23-32 (2012) (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- S. Chopra, P.J. Wu. Eco-activities and Operating Performance in the Computer and Electronics Industry[J]. European Journal of Operational Research, 248:971-981 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S. E. Ghoul, O. Guedhami, Y. Kim. Country-Level Institutions, Firm Value, and the Role of Corporate Social Responsibility Initiatives[J]. Journal of International Business Studies, 48(3):360-385 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S. G. Vance. Are Socially Responsible Corporations Good Investment Risks?[J]. Management Review, 64(8):19-24 (1975) [Google Scholar]
- W. Li, A. Qiu. Governance Transition of Chinese Private Firms, Political Connections and Firm Performance[J]. Journal of Management Science, 23(4):2-14 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- W. Li, W. Sun. An Empirical Study on Accumulation Effect of Board Governance upon Corporate Performance: The Evidence from China Listed Companies[J]. China Industrial Economy, 237(12):77-84 (2007) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.