E3S Web Conf.
Volume 143, 20202nd International Symposium on Architecture Research Frontiers and Ecological Environment (ARFEE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental Science and Energy Engineering|
|Published online||24 January 2020|
- Popat S C, Zhao K, Deshusses M A. Bioaugmentation of an anaerobic biotrickling filter for enhanced conversion of trichloroethene to ethene[J]. Chemical Engineering Journal, 183, 2012 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wu, X., Gu, X., Lu, S., Qiu, Z., Sui, Q., Zhang, X., Miao, Z., Xu, M. Strong enhancement of trichloroethylene degradation in ferrous ion activated persulfate system by promoting ferric and ferrous ion cycles with hydroxylamine. Sep. Purif. Technol. 147, 2015 [Google Scholar]
- Abdolnabi A. K. Optimal dynamic monitoring network design for reliable Tracking of Contaminant Plumes in an Aquifer System[D]. Dissertation of the degree of PhD, Dalhousie University, 2006: 1-10. [Google Scholar]
- Lewis S, Lynch A, Bachas L, et al. Chelate-Modified Fenton Reaction for the Degradation of Trichloroethylene in Aqueous and Two-Phase Systems[J]. Environmental Engineering Science, 26 (4), 2009 [Google Scholar]
- Fountain J. C. Technology for Dense Non-aqueous Phase Liquid Source Zone Remediation [R]. Groundwater Remediation Technologies Analysis Center, TE-98-02, 1998. [Google Scholar]
- Cui Yingjie. Experimental study on degradation of non-aqueous organic pollutants by Fenton technology [D]. Ocean University of China, 2008 [Google Scholar]
- Teel, A., Warberg, C., Atkinson, D., Watts, R. Comparison of mineral and soluble iron Fenton’s catalysts for the treatment of trichloroethylene[J]. Water Res. 35, 2001 [Google Scholar]
- Qian Y, Zhou X, Zhang Y, et al. Performance and properties of nanoscale calcium peroxide for toluene removal[J]. Chemosphere, 91(5), 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Aronstein B N, Rice L E. Biological and integrated chemical-biological treatment of PCB congeners in soil/sediment-containing systems[J]. Journal of Chemical Technology and Biotechnology, 63(4), 1995 [Google Scholar]
- Northup A, Cassidy D. Calcium peroxide (CaO2) for use in modified Fenton chemistry[J]. Journal of Hazardous Materials, 152, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- Buxton G V, Greenstock C L, Helman W P, et al. Critical Review of Rate Constants for Reactions of Hydrated Electrons, Hydrogen Atoms and Hydroxyl Radicals (•OH/•O−) in Aqueous Solution[J]. Journal of Physical and Chemical Reference Data, 17(2), 1988. [Google Scholar]
- Ferrarese E, Andreottola G, Oprea I A. Remediation of PAH-contaminated sediments by chemical oxidation [J]. Journal of Hazardous Materials, 152(1), 2008 [Google Scholar]
- Kurniawan T A, Lo W H, Chan G.Y.S. Radicalscatalyzed oxidation reactions for degradation of recalcitrant compounds from landfill leachate[J]. Chemical Engineering Journal, 125(1), 2006 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Environmental Security Technology Certification Program (ESTCP), Technology status review: in situ oxidation, ESTCP, Arlington, Virginia, USA, 1999. [Google Scholar]
- Buda F, Ensing B, Gribnau M C M, et al. O2 Evolution in the Fenton Reaction[J]. Chemistry–A European Journal, 9, 2003. [Google Scholar]
- Watts R J, Foget M K, Kong S, et al. Hydrogen peroxide decomposition in model subsurface systems.[J]. Journal of Hazardous Materials, 69(2), 1999. [Google Scholar]
- Han D, Wan J, Ma Y, et al. Enhanced decolorization of Orange G in a Fe(II)-EDDS activated persulfate process by accelerating the regeneration of ferrous iron with hydroxylamine[J]. Chemical Engineering Journal, 256, 2014 [Google Scholar]
- Rastogi A, Al-Abed S R, Dionysiou D D. Effect of inorganic, synthetic and naturally occurring chelating agents on Fe(II) mediated advanced oxidation of chlorophenols [J]. Water Research, 43(3), 2009. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.