E3S Web Conf.
Volume 143, 20202nd International Symposium on Architecture Research Frontiers and Ecological Environment (ARFEE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental Science and Energy Engineering|
|Published online||24 January 2020|
- Kharel, G. Impacts of Urbanization on Environmental Resources: A Land Use Planning Perspectivee[D]. Arlington: University of Texas, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- He Xiaoping, Liu Xiying, Lin Yanping. China’s Electricity Demand Forecast under Urbanization Process[J]. Economic Research Journal, 2009, (1):118-130. [Google Scholar]
- Lu Ming, Feng Hao. Agglomeration and emission reduction: empirical study on the influence of city size gap on industrial pollution intensity [J]. The Journal of World Economy, 2014, (7):86-114. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Tengfei, Yang Jun, Sheng Pengfei. The Impacts and Channels of Urbanization on Carbon Dioxide Emissions in China [J]. China Population, Resources and Environment, 2016, (2):47-57. [Google Scholar]
- He Xiaogang, Zhang Yaohui. Technology Progress, Energy Save and Emission Reduce and Development Pattern Transformation [J]. The Journal of Quantitative & Technical Economics, 2012(3):19-33. [Google Scholar]
- Li bo. District Technological Innovation Capacity and Carbon Emission Per Capita of China——An Empirical Analysis Based on Spatial Econometric Model of Provincial Panel Data [J]. Soft Science, 2013(1):26-30. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Jieqi, Wang Tongsan. Effect on the China Carbon Emissions of Independent Technology Innovation——An Empirical Study Based Provincial Panel Data [J]. Science & Technology Progress and Policy, 2014(24):29-35. [Google Scholar]
- Varian, h. r. computer-mediated Transactions[J]. American Economic Review, 2010, 100(2):1-10. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Han Xianfeng, Song Wenfei, Li Boxin. Can the Internet Become a New Momentum to Improve the Efficiency of Regional Innovation in China [J]. China Industrial Economics, 2019(7):119-136. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.