E3S Web Conf.
Volume 143, 20202nd International Symposium on Architecture Research Frontiers and Ecological Environment (ARFEE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environmental Science and Energy Engineering|
|Published online||24 January 2020|
- Tang, W. H., Ke, R. W., Gong, Z. H. (2011). Test investigation and improvement suggestions for air quality in Wuhan air-conditioned buses. J. Refrigeration, air-conditioning and electric machinery, 03-15. [Google Scholar]
- Zhu, Y. (2011). Study on Photocatalytic Purification of Harmful Microorganisms in Central Air Conditioning System. D. Shenyang Jianzhu University. [Google Scholar]
- Xie, C. P., Wang, S. G., Zhou, C. H., et al. (2011), Analysis of Factors Affecting the Degradation of Formaldehyde by TiO2 Photocatalyst. J. Journal of Tianjin Institute of Urban Construction. (02). [Google Scholar]
- Zheng, S. Q., Huo, Z. (2010). Low-carbon urban spatial structure: A study from the perspective of private car travel. World Economic Papers. 12-05. [Google Scholar]
- Light Vehicle Pollutant Emission Limits and Measurement Methods. (2013). (China’s Fifth Stage) GB 18352.5—2013. [Google Scholar]
- Xu, Y., Zheng C., Liu, Z., et al. (2013). Electrostatic precipitation of airborne bioaerosols. Journal of Electrostatics, 71 (3). [Google Scholar]
- Hanley, J. T., Ensor, D. S, Smith, D. D., et al. (2010). Fractional Aerosol Filtration Efficiency of In‐Duct Ventilation Air Cleaners. Indoor Air, 4(3). [Google Scholar]
- Li, L., Xu, Z., Song, C. et al. (2006). Adsorption-filtration characteristics of meltblown polypropylene fiber in purification of reclaimed water. Desalination, 201(1):198-206. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.