E3S Web Conf.
Volume 144, 2020The 2nd International Symposium on Water Resource and Environmental Management (WREM 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||27 January 2020|
- Séguin, S., P. Côté, and C. Audet, Self-scheduling short-term unit commitment and loading problem. IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, 2015. 31(1: p. 133-142. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zheng, Q.P., J. Wang, and A.L. Liu, Stochastic optimization for unit commitment—A review. IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, 2014. 30(4: p. 1913-1924. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sutton, R.S., et al. Fast gradient-descent methods for temporal-difference learning with linear function approximation. in Proceedings of the 26th Annual International Conference on Machine Learning. 2009. ACM. [Google Scholar]
- Powell, W.B., Approximate Dynamic Programming: Solving the curses of dimensionality. Vol. 703. 2007: John Wiley & Sons. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Buşoniu, L., et al. Online least-squares policy iteration for reinforcement learning control. in Proceedings of the 2010 American Control Conference. 2010. IEEE. [Google Scholar]
- Lazaric, A., M. Ghavamzadeh, and R. Munos, Finite-sample analysis of least-squares policy iteration. Journal of Machine Learning Research, 2012. 13(Oct): p. 3041-3074. [Google Scholar]
- Bertsekas, D.P. and J.N. Tsitsiklis, Neuro-dynamic programming. Vol. 5. 1996: Athena Scientific Belmont, MA. Lagoudakis, M.G. and R. Parr, Least-squares policy iteration. Journal of machine learning research, 2003. 4(Dec): p. 1107-1149. [Google Scholar]
- Koller, D. and R. Parr. Policy iteration for factored MDPs. in Proceedings of the Sixteenth conference on Uncertainty in artificial intelligence. 2000. Morgan Kaufmann Publishers Inc. [Google Scholar]
- Wang, S., et al., Short-term generation scheduling with transmission and environmental constraints using an augmented Lagrangian relaxation. IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, 1995. 10(3: p. 1294-1301. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Frangioni, A., C. Gentile, and F. Lacalandra, Sequential Lagrangian-MILP approaches for unit commitment problems. International Journal of Electrical Power & Energy Systems, 2011. 33(3: p. 585-593. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Virmani, S., et al., Implementation of a Lagrangian relaxation based unit commitment problem. IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, 1989. 4(4: p. 1373-1380. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.