E3S Web Conf.
Volume 144, 2020The 2nd International Symposium on Water Resource and Environmental Management (WREM 2019)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||27 January 2020|
- J.w. Zhu,S. Diao, C.B. Liu. Brominated flame retardants [J]. Science and technology information, 25,26-26(2012). [Google Scholar]
- Y.C. Jin, L.H. Li, X.L. Luo, et al. Research progress on degradation and toxicity of TBBPA [J]. Journal of minzu university of China, 2,5-10(2010). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Wu, Y. Wang, T. Pan, et al. Oxidation of TBBPA (TBBPA) by peroxymonosulfate: The role of in-situ formed HOBr[J]. Water Research, 169,115-202(2020). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Li, X. Yang, X. Li. The progress on degradation technology of TBBPA[J]. Chemical industry and environmental protection, 34(04), 326-331(2014). [Google Scholar]
- J. Shen, G. Huang, C. An, et al. Removal of TBBPA by adsorption on pinecone-derived ACs: Synchrotron FTIR, kinetics and surface functionality analyses[J]. Bioresource Technology, 247, 812-820(2018). [Google Scholar]
- Q. Han, W.Y. Dong, H. Wang, et al. Degradation of TBBPA by ozonation: Performance, products, mechanism and toxicity[J]. Chemosphere, 235, 701-712(2019). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Y. Cui, H.B. Ren, C.X. Yang, et al. Facile synthesis of hydroxyl enriched microporous organic networks for enhanced adsorption and removal of TBBPA from aqueous solution[J]. Chemical Engineering Journal, 373, 606-615(2019). [Google Scholar]
- Q. Zhou, Y. Wang, J. Xiao, et al. Preparation of magnetic core-shell Fe3O4@polyaniline composite material and its application in adsorption and removal of TBBPA and decabromodiphenyl ether[J]. Ecotoxicology and Environmental Safety, 183, 109471(2019). [Google Scholar]
- P. Peng, Y.H. Lang, X.M. Wang. Adsorption behavior and mechanism of pentachlorophenol on reed biochars: pH effect, pyrolysis temperature, hydrochloric acid treatment and isotherms[J]. Ecological Engineering, 90, 225-233(2016). [Google Scholar]
- V.K. Garg, R. Gupta, A. BalaYadav, et al. Dye removal from aqueous solution by adsorption on treated sawdust[J]. Bioresource Technology, 89(2), 121-124(2003). [Google Scholar]
- C. Namasivayam, D. Prabha, M. Kumutha. Removal of direct red and acid brilliant blue by adsorption on to banana pith[J]. Bioresource Technology, 64(1): 77-79(1998). [Google Scholar]
- K. Wang. Study on the adsorption of GAC and the removal of HAAs in water by AOPs and its mechanism[D]. Chongqing University(2005). [Google Scholar]
- X. Zheng, Y. Zhou, X. Liu, et al. Enhanced adsorption capacity of MgO/N-doped active carbon derived from sugarcane bagasse[J]. Bioresource Technology, 297: 122413(2020). [Google Scholar]
- G. Zelmanov, R. Semiat. The influence of competitive inorganic ions on phosphate removal from water by adsorption on iron (Fe3+) oxide/hydroxide nanoparticles-based agglomerates[J]. Journal of Water Process Engineering, 5: 143-152(2015). [Google Scholar]
- N. Aoki, M. Nishikawa, K. Hattori. Synthesis of chitosan derivatives bearing cyclodextrin and adsorption of p-nonylphenol and bisphenol A[J]. Carbohydrate Polymers, 52(3): 219-223(2003). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zhu. Overview and development suggestion of chemicals for printed circuit board[D]. Tianjin chemical industry, 2:21-24(2002). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.