E3S Web Conf.
Volume 144, 2020The 2nd International Symposium on Water Resource and Environmental Management (WREM 2019)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||27 January 2020|
- Y. Zhu, W.Q. Shu, J.B. Zhuo, et al. Preliminary study on the in vitro estrogenic activity of bisphenol A and its mechanism [J]. Chongqing Environmental Science, 25, 20-22(2003). [Google Scholar]
- G.P. Anipsitakis, D.D. Dionysiou. Degradation of Organic Contaminants in Water with Sulfate Radicals Generated by the Conjunction of Peroxymonosulfate with Cobalt [J]. Environmental Science & Technology, 37, 4790-4797(2003). [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Rordriguez, M.L. Alda, D. Barcelo. Analysis of Bisphenol A in Natural Water by Means of An Optical Immunosensor [J]. Wat Res, 39, 5071-5079(2005). [Google Scholar]
- H.F. Zhang, J.Y. Hu, H. Chang, et al. SPE-LC-MS determination of bisphenol A in drinking water sources and tap water in Hangzhou [J]. Environmental chemistry, 23, 584-586(2004). [Google Scholar]
- J.W. Tang, Y.B. Zhou, Y.X. Xu, et al. Study on the removal of bisphenol A from water by modified sulfonated peat [J]. Environmental pollution and control; 33, 29-34(2011). [Google Scholar]
- S.C. Huang, Y.P. Hang. Simultaneous determination of bisphenol A and tetrabromobisphenol A in plastic products by liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry [J]. Chromatography, 28, 863-866(2010). [Google Scholar]
- Y.C. Wang, Q.K. Liu, Q.X. Zhao. Adsorption characteristics of activated carbon for bisphenol A [J]. Journal of East China University of science and technology: Natural Science Edition, 32, 431-433(2006). [Google Scholar]
- S.J. Chen, X.R. Chen, L. Yan, et al. Study on the interaction characteristics of toxic organic compounds BPA and Chlorella vulgaris [J]. Environmental science, 4, 040(2014). [Google Scholar]
- X. Tang, L.M. Zhou, L. Lu, et al. Ozonation of bisphenol A in water by activated carbon supported Fe3+ [J]. Liaoning chemical, 6, 002(2014). [Google Scholar]
- Jun. Jiang, X.Y. Li. Research progress in degradation of bisphenol A, an environmental endocrine disruptor [J]. Shanghai chemical industry, 34, 25-30(2009). [Google Scholar]
- K.J. Zhang. Study on the treatment of acid rose red B dyeing wastewater by Fenton reagent [D]. Tianjin: Master’s thesis of Tianjin University, 21-25(2004). [Google Scholar]
- E. Neyens, J. Baeyens. A Review of Classic Fenton’s Peroxidation as an Advanced Oxidation Technique [J]. Journal of Hazardous Materials， 98, 33-50(2003). [Google Scholar]
- H. Zhang, C.P. Huang, et al. Analysis of the factors affecting the treatment of landfill leachate by Fenton reagent [J]. China water supply and drainage, 18, 14-17(2002). [Google Scholar]
- Y.M. Wang, X. Zhao, L.N. Xu, et al. Study on treatment of oilfield oil production wastewater by Fenton oxidation and biochemical combination technology [J]. Environmental pollution treatment technology and equipment, 5, 74-78(2004). [Google Scholar]
- L. Hu, N.Y. Gao. Study on degradation of endocrine disruptor bisphenol A by Fenton reagent [J]. China water supply and drainage, 27, 80-82, 86(2011). [Google Scholar]
- I. Ioan, S. Wilson, E. Lundanes, et al. Comparison of Fenton and Sono-Fenton Bisphenol A Degradation [J]. Journal of Hazardous Materials， 142, 559-563(2007). [Google Scholar]
- H. Katsumata, S. Kawabe, S. Kaneco, et al. Degradation of Bisphenol A in Water by the Photo-Fenton [J]. Journal of Photochemistry and Photobiology A: Chenistry， 162, 297-305(2004). [Google Scholar]
- P.J. Chen, S.W. Kullman, D.E. Hinton, et al. Comparisons of Polychromatic and Monochromatic UV-Based Treatments of Bisphenol A in Water Via Toxicity Assessments[J]. Chemosphere， 68, 1041-1049(2007). [Google Scholar]
- S. Fukahori, H. Ichiura, T. Kitaoka, et al. Capturing of Bisphenol A Photodecomposition Intermediates by Composite TiO2-Zeolite Sheets[J]. Applied Catalysis B：Environmental， 46, 453-462(2003). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.