E3S Web Conf.
Volume 145, 20202019 International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||International Conference on Biotechnology and Food Science|
|Published online||06 February 2020|
- V. Katalinić, SS. Možina, D. Skroza, I. Generalić, H. Abramović, M. Miloš, I. Ljubenkov, S. Piskernik, I .Pezo, P. Terpinc, M. Boban. Polyphenolic profile, antioxidant properties and antimicrobial activity of grape skin extracts of 14 Vitis vinifera varieties grown in Dalmatia (Croatia). Food Chem 119, 715–723(2010). [Google Scholar]
- L.P. Santos, D.R. Morais, N.E. Souza, S.M. Cottica, M. Boroski, J.V. Visentainer. Phenolic compounds and fatty acids in different parts of Vitis labrusca and V. vinifera grapes. Food Res Int 44:1414–1418(2011). [Google Scholar]
- J.F. Meng, Y.L. Fang, M.Y. Qin, X.F. Zhuang, Z.W .Zhang. Varietal differences among the phenolic profiles and antioxidant properties of four cultivars of spine grape (Vitis davidii Foex) in Chongyi County (China). Food Chem 134:2049–2056 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- I. Lee, S. Im, C.R. Jin, H.J. Heo, Y.S. Cho, M.Y. Baik, D.O. Kim. Effect of maturity stage at harvest on antioxidant capacity and total phenolics in kiwifruits (Actinidia spp.) grown in Korea. Hortic Environ Biotechnol 56 (6):841–848(2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Dai, R.J. Mumper. Plant phenolics: Extraction, analysis and their antioxidant and anticancer properties. Molecules 15(10): 7313–7352(2010). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- V.L. Singleton, J.A. Rossi. Colorimetry of total phenols with phosphomolybdic phosphotungstic acid reagents. Am J Enol Vitic 16: 144–158(1965). [Google Scholar]
- Z.S. Jia, M.C. Tang, J.M. Wu. The determination of flavonoid contents in mulberry and their scavenging effects on superoxide radicals. Food Chem 64(4): 555–559(1999). [Google Scholar]
- Y.G. Li, G. Tanner, P. Larkin The DMACA-HCl protocol and the threshold proanthocyanidin content for bloat safety in forage legumes. J Sci Food Agric 70(1): 89–101(1996). [Google Scholar]
- X.Q. Wang, C.Y. Li, D. Liang, Y.J. Zou, P.M. Li, F. Ma. Phenolic compounds and antioxidant activity in red-fleshed apples. J Funct Foods 18: 1086–1094(2015). [Google Scholar]
- W. Brandwilliams, M.E. Cuvelier, M.E. Berset. Use of a free-radical method to evaluate antioxidant activity. Food Sci Technol 28(1):25–30 (1995). [Google Scholar]
- R. Re, N. Pellegrini, A. Proteggente, A. Pannala, M. Yang, C. Rice-Evans. Antioxidant activity applying an improved ABTS radical cation decolorization assay. Free Radical Bio Med 26(9-10): 1231–1237(1999). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- I.F.F. Benzie, J.J .Strain. The ferric reducing ability of plasma (FRAP) as a measure of “antioxidant power”: The FRAP assay. Anal Biochem 239(1): 70–76(1996). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Yilmaz, Z. Göksel, S.S. Erdoğan, A. Öztürk, A. Atak, C. Özer. Antioxidant activity and phenolic content of seed, skin and pulp parts of 22 grape (vitis vinifera l.) cultivars (4 common and 18 registered or candidate for registration). J Food Proces Preser 39: 1682–1691(2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y.X. Xu, S. Burton, C. Kim, E. Sismour. Phenolic compounds, antioxidant, and antibacterial properties of pomace extracts from four Virginia-grown grape varieties. Food Sci Nutr 4(1):125–133 (2016). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- J.F. Meng, Y.L. Fang, M.Y. Qin, X.F. Zhuang, Z.W. Zhang. Varietal differences among the phenolic profiles and antioxidant properties of four cultivars of spine grape (Vitis davidii Foex) in Chongyi County (China). Food Chem 134:2049–2056(2012). [Google Scholar]
- K. Farhadi, F. Esmaeilzadeh, M. Hatami, M. Forough, R. Molaie. Determination of phenolic compounds content and antioxidant activity in skin, pulp, seed, cane and leaf of five native grape cultivars in West Azerbaijan province, Iran. Food Chem 199: 847–855(2016). [Google Scholar]
- M. Lutz, K. Jorquera, B. Cancino, B. Ruby, C. Henriquez. Phenolics and antioxidant capacity of table grape (Vitis vinifera L.) cultivars grown in Chile. J Food Sci 76: C1088-C1093 (2011). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.