E3S Web Conf.
Volume 145, 20202019 International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||International Conference on Biotechnology and Food Science|
|Published online||06 February 2020|
- Q.S. Kong. China Grapes. (China’s Agricultural Science and Technology Press, 2004). [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Jiang, Z.M. Jin, N.N. Liang, H.Q. Bi, C.Q. Duan. Changes of non-anthocyanin phenolic compounds in Syrah grape skin during ripening. Sino-Overseas Grapevine & Wine,13: 20–24(2008). [Google Scholar]
- J.H. Lee, J.V. Johnson, S.T. Talcott. Identification of ellagicconjugates and other polyphenolics in muscadine grapes by HPLC-ESI-MS. J Agric Food Chem 53:6003–6010(2005). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- AE Banini, L.C. Boyd, J.C. Allen, H.G. Allen, D.L. Sauls. Muscadine grape products intake, diet and blood constituents of non-diabetic and type 2 diabetic subjects. Nutrition 22:1137–1145(2006). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- D. Del Pozo-Insfran, D. Del Follo-Martinaz, S.T. Talcott, C.H. Brenes. Stability of co-pigmented anthocyanins and ascorbic acid in muscadine grape juice processed by high hydrostatic pressure.J Food Sci 72:247–253(2007). [Google Scholar]
- S.H. Nile, S.H. Kim, E.Y. Ko, S.W. Park. Polyphenolic Contents and Antioxidant Properties of Different Grape (V. vinifera, V. labrusca, and V. hybrid) Cultivars. BioMed Res. Int., 5 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- J.F. Meng, Y.L. Fang, M.Y. Qin, X.F. Zhuang, Z.W. Zhang. Varietal differences among the phenolic profiles and antioxidant properties of four cultivars of spine grape (Vitis davidii Foex) in Chongyi County (China). Food Chem 134:2049–2056(2012). [Google Scholar]
- Y.X. Xu, S. Burton, C. Kim, E. Sismour. Phenolic compounds, antioxidant, and antibacterial properties of pomace extracts from four Virginia-grown grape varieties. Food Sci Nutr 4(1): 125–133 (2016). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- V.L. Singleton, J.A. Rossi. Colorimetry of total phenols with phosphomolybdic phosphotungstic acid reagents. Am J Enol Vitic 16: 144–158(1965). [Google Scholar]
- Z.S. Jia, M.C. Tang, J.M. Wu. The determination of flavonoid contents in mulberry and their scavenging effects on superoxide radicals. Food Chem 64(4): 555–559(1999). [Google Scholar]
- Y.G. Li, G. Tanner, P. Larkin The DMACA-HCl protocol and the threshold proanthocyanidin content for bloat safety in forage legumes. J Sci Food Agric 70(1): 89–101(1996). [Google Scholar]
- X.Q. Wang, C.Y. Li, D. Liang, Y.J. Zou, P.M. Li, F. Ma. Phenolic compounds and antioxidant activity in red-fleshed apples. J Funct Foods 18: 1086–1094(2015). [Google Scholar]
- W. Brandwilliams, M.E. Cuvelier, M.E. Berset. Use of a free-radical method to evaluate antioxidant activity. Food Sci Technol 28(1):25–30 (1995). [Google Scholar]
- R. Re, N. Pellegrini, A. Proteggente, A. Pannala, M. Yang, C. Rice-Evans. Antioxidant activity applying an improved ABTS radical cation decolorization assay. Free Radical Bio Med 26(9-10): 1231–1237(1999). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- I.F.F. Benzie, J.J .Strain. The ferric reducing ability of plasma (FRAP) as a measure of “antioxidant power”: The FRAP assay. Anal Biochem 239(1): 70–76(1996). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- J. Sun, Y.F. Chu, X. Wu, R.H. Liu. Antioxidant and antiproliferative activities of common fruits. J Agric Food Chem 50:7449–7454(2002). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- N.G. Baydar, O. Sagdc, G. Ozkan, E.S. Cetin.,Determination of antibacterial effects and total phenolic contents of grape (Vitis vinifera L.) seed extracts. Int J Food Sci Technol 41:799–804(2006). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.