E3S Web Conf.
Volume 145, 20202019 International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||International Conference on Biotechnology and Food Science|
|Published online||06 February 2020|
- J. H. Xu, and P. C. Dedon, “Technologies for Detection of DNA Damage and Mutations. Edited by Gerd P. Pfeifer.” Photochemistry and Photobiology 65, 3, pp.603–604 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- M. Dybiec, et al, “Photoluminescence spectroscopy of bioconjugated CdSe/ZnS quantum dots.” Applied Physics Letters 90, 26, p.9463 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- T. A. J. Duke, and R. H. Austin, “Microfabricated Sieve for the Continuous Sorting of Macromolecules.” Physical Review Letters 80, 7, pp.1552–1555 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- B. E. Annelise, D. S. Soane, and H. W. Blanch, “Capillary Electrophoresis of DNA in Uncross- linked Polymer Solutions.” Journal of Chromatography A 652, 1, pp.3–16 (1993) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- C. Desruisseaux, G. W. Slater, and T. B. L. Kist, “Trapping Electrophoresis and Ratchets: A Theoretical Study for DNA-Protein Complexes.” Biophysical Journal 75, 3, pp.1228–1236 (1998) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- S. F. Edwards, and M. Muthukumar, “The size of a polymer in random media.” The Journal of Chemical Physics 89, 4, pp.2435–2441 (1988) [Google Scholar]
- M. Muthukumar, and A. Baumgaertner, “Diffusion of a polymer chain in random media.” Macromolecules 22, 4, pp.1941–1946 (1989) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.