E3S Web Conf.
Volume 145, 20202019 International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||International Conference on Biotechnology and Food Science|
|Published online||06 February 2020|
- Chen, G., Sun, W., and Sun, H. “Ploidy variation in Buddleja L. (Buddlejaceae) in the Sino-Himalayan region and its biogeographical implications.”Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society 154.3(2010):305–312. [Google Scholar]
- Dunn, B. L., and Lindstrom, J. T. “Oryzalin-induced chromosome doubling in Buddleja to facilitate interspecific hybridization. “Hortscience A Publication of the American Society for Horticultural Science 42.194(2007):1326–1328. [Google Scholar]
- Laere, K. V., Huylenbroeck, J. V., and Bockstaele, E. V. “Introgression of yellow flower colour in Buddleja davidii by means of polyploidisation and interspecific hybridisation. “Horticultural Science 38.3 (2011):96–103. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Laere, K. V., Leus, L., Huylenbreck, J. V., et al. “Interspecific hybridisation and genome size analysis in Buddleja. “Euphytica 166.3(2009):445–456. [Google Scholar]
- Li, P.T., Leeuwenberg, A. J. M., and Middleton, D. J. “Myrsinaceae through Loganiaceae.”In: Flora of China. Wu, C. Y., Ranven, P. H., et al., Science Press: Beijing, China, Vol.15 (1996):329–337. [Google Scholar]
- Liu, Q., Gong, Y.S., Chen, X., et al. “Analysis on the orthogonal experiment of cutting propagation of four Buddleja davidii breeding lines.” Guangdong Agriculture Sciences 11 (2008):32–34. [Google Scholar]
- Shi, C. J., and Liu, H. M. “The Influence of Native Plant on Urban Landscape Construction.”Xiandai Horticulture 4(2013):101–102. [Google Scholar]
- Tallent-Halsell, N. G., and Watt, M. S. “The Invasive Buddleja davidii, (Butterfly Bush).” Botanical Review 75.3(2009):292–325. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wilson, S. B., Thetford, M., Mecca, L. K., et al. “Evaluation of 14 Butterfly Bush Taxa Grown in Western and Southern Florida: I. Visual Quality, Growth, and Development.”Horttechnology 14.4(2004): 605–612. [Google Scholar]
- Xu, L. “Effects of Different Substrate and Different Rooting Agent for Buddleja Rooting Cuttings.” “Anhui Agricultural Science Bulletin 21.5(2015):15–15. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, Y. M., Yan, Y. Y., Cao, W. X., et al. “ The effect of different substrates on the Cuttage Propagation of Buddleja ”Journal of Green Science and Technology 15(2017). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.