E3S Web Conf.
Volume 145, 20202019 International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||International Conference on Biotechnology and Food Science|
|Published online||06 February 2020|
- C.S. Hida, A.M. Castrucc, M.T. Lamy-Freund. High melatonin solubility in aqueous medium. J. Pineal Res, 16, 198-201. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- L. Ceraulo, M. Ferrugia, L. Tesoriere. Interactions of melatonin with membrane models: portioning of melatonin in AOT and lecithin reversed micelles. J. Pineal Res, 26 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- A Galano, D.X. Tan, R.J. Reiter. On the free radical scavenging activities of melatonin’s metabolites, AFMK and AMK. J. Pineal Res, 54 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- E. Agathokleous, M. Kitao, J. Calabrese Edward. New insights into the role of melatonin in plants and animals. J. Chemico-biological interactions, 299 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S. Qianqian, Z. Na, W. Jinfang, Z. Haijun, L. Dianbo, S. Jin, L. Ren, W. Sarah, Z. Bing, R. Shuxin, G. Yang-Dong. Melatonin promotes ripening and improves quality of tomato fruit during postharvest life. J. Journal of experimental botany, 66, 3 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- F. Xiaoyuan, W. Meng, Z. Yanyun jr. Melatonin from different fruit sources, functional roles, and analytical methods. J. Trends in Food Science & Technology, 37, 1 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Yu, T. Dunxian, L. Qiong jr. Melatonin and its potential biological functions in the fruits of sweet cherry. J. Journal of Pineal Research, 55, 1 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- F. Afreen, S. Zobayed, T. KOZAI. Melatonin in Glycyrrhiza uralensis: response of plant roots to spectral quality of light and UV-B radiation. J. Pineal Res, 41, 108-115 (2006) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- B. Kyoungwhan, T. Dun-Xian, J. Russel. Melatonin biosynthesis in plants: multiple pathways catalyze tryptophan to melatonin in the cytoplasm or chloroplasts. J. Journal of Pineal Research, 8 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.