E3S Web Conf.
Volume 145, 20202019 International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||International Conference on Biotechnology and Food Science|
|Published online||06 February 2020|
- T. DunXian, R. Hardeland, L.C. Manchester, jr. Functional roles of melatonin in plants, and perspectives in nutritional and agricultural science. J. Journal of Experimental Botany, 63, 2: 577-597. (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Yu, T. DunXian, L. Qiong, jr. Melatonin and its potential biological functions in the fruits of sweet cherry. J. Journal of Pineal Research, 55, 1: 79-88, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- W. Meng, F. XiaoYuan, D. Ying, jr. Research progress on melatonin and its nutritional function in cherry fruit. J. Food science, 35, 19: 307-311. (2014) [Google Scholar]
- T. YaJun, G. Yulu, Z. Heng, jr. Effects of circadian rhythm changes and fruit bagging on melatonin in grapes. J. Chinese and foreign grapes and wine, 4: 38-41. (2018) [Google Scholar]
- T. DunXian, L.C. Manchester, M.D. Paolo, jr. Novel rhythms of N1-acetyl-N2-formyl-5- methoxykynuramine and its precursor melatonin in water hyacinth: importance for phytoremediation. J. FASEB Journal, 21, 8: 1724-1729. (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Ding. A preliminary study on melatonin accumulation and TDC function of synthesis gene in paeonia lactiflora. D. Yangzhou university, (2017). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.