E3S Web Conf.
Volume 145, 20202019 International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||International Conference on Biotechnology and Food Science|
|Published online||06 February 2020|
- Wei Wei,Jia Qingxuan. Weighted Feature Gaussian Kernel SVM for Emotion Recognition.[J]. Computational intelligence and neuroscience,2016,2016. [Google Scholar]
- Matallana Diana,Gomez-Restrepo Carlos,Ramirez Paulina,Martinez Nathalie Tamayo,Rondon Martin. [The Recognition of Emotions, Empathy and Moral Judgment in the National Mental Health Survey in Colombia, 2015].[J]. Revista colombiana de psiquiatria,2016,45 Suppl 1. [Google Scholar]
- Brown Laura S. The Influence of Music on Facial Emotion Recognition in Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder and Neurotypical Children.[J]. Journal of music therapy,2016. [Google Scholar]
- Luo Xin. Talker variability effects on vocal emotion recognition in acoustic and simulated electric hearing.[J]. The Journal of the Acoustical Society of America,2016,140(6). [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Fridenson-Hayo Shimrit,Berggren Steve,Lassalle Amandine,Tal Shahar,Pigat Delia,Bolte Sven,Baron- Cohen Simon,Golan Ofer. Basic and complex emotion recognition in children with autism: cross- cultural findings.[J]. Molecular autism,2016,7. [Google Scholar]
- Tang Xiao Wei,Yu Miao,Duan Wei Wei,Zhang Xiang Rong,Sha Wei Wei,Wang Xiang,Zhang Xiao Bin. Facial emotion recognition and alexithymia in Chinese male patients with deficit schizophrenia. [J]. Psychiatry research,2016,246. [Google Scholar]
- Dmitry Lyusin,Victoria Ovsyannikova. Measuring two aspects of emotion recognition ability: Accuracy vs. sensitivity[J]. Learning and Individual Differences,2016,52. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- L. Gamond,Z. Cattaneo. The dorsomedial prefrontal cortex plays a causal role in mediating in-group advantage in emotion recognition: A TMS study[J]. Neuropsychologia,2016,93. [Google Scholar]
- Dominic A. Trevisan,Elina Birmingham. Are emotion recognition abilities related to everyday social functioning in ASD? A meta-analysis[J]. Research in Autism Spectrum Disorders,2016,32. [Google Scholar]
- Alini Danieli Viana Sabino,Marcos Hortes N. Chagas,Flavia L. Osorio. Effects of psychotropic drugs used in the treatment of anxiety disorders on the recognition of facial expressions of emotion: Critical analysis of literature[J]. Neuroscience and Biobehavioral Reviews,2016,71. [Google Scholar]
- Yan Sun, Siyu Bo, Jiaojiao Lu. Brain network analysis of cognitive reassessment and expression inhibition of emotion regulation strategies: evidence from EEG and ERP [J/OL]. Journal of Psychology: 1 1411.191Lb.20191120.0935.010.html. [Google Scholar]
- Jianzhong Wang, Luxue Gong, Junqing Song. The connotation type, psychological mechanism and adjustment intervention strategy of psychological pain: a new way to improve individual subjective well-being from the perspective of cognitive reassessment [J]. Journal of Southwest University for nationalities (Humanities and Social Sciences Edition), 2019, 40 (10): 210-216. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.