E3S Web Conf.
Volume 145, 20202019 International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||International Conference on New Energy Science and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||06 February 2020|
- State Council of China (2009) Regulations for the Adjustment and Revitalization of the Logistics Industry. http://www.gov.cn/zwgk/2009-03/13/content_1259194.htm [Google Scholar]
- State Council of China (2014) The Medium and Long-Term Plan for the Development of the Logistics Industry (2014-2020). http://www. gov. cn/zhengce/content/2014-10/04/content 9120.htm [Google Scholar]
- Elvezia M., Alessandro F. (2015) A new urban freight distribution scheme and an optimization methodology for reducing its overall cost. European Transport Research Review, 2015, 7(1):1-14. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ji P. (2016) More efficient than swap trailer, swap body is gradually becoming a new favourite. Special purpose vehicle, 2016 (1), 54-57. [Google Scholar]
- EN 284 (2006) Swap bodies - Non-stackable swap bodies of class C - Dimensions and general requirements. Brussels, CEN. [Google Scholar]
- Shao J., Xu J., Sun Y. (2015) Study on Urban Joint Distribution Mode Based on Swap Body Technology. Logistics Technology, 2015, 34:11-13. [Google Scholar]
- Zheng Shu. (2017). “Twists and turns, the rise and prospect of swap bodies in China”. Special purpose vehicle, 2017 (6), 33-36. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.