E3S Web Conf.
Volume 145, 20202019 International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||International Conference on New Energy Science and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||06 February 2020|
- Tu Yuting. Distribution of Intercity Rail Transit of Urban Agglomeration Based on the Node Important[J]. Science and Technology Square, 2015 (2): 112-115. [Google Scholar]
- Sun Youwang, Li Yunqing, Wang Xiang. Planning and Building of Urban Rail Traffic Network[J]. Journal of Shanghai Jiao Tong University, 2000 (S1): 52-55. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Xuan, Liu Yanfang, Zhang Mengke, et al. Research on Town Network Planning Based on Improved Gravity Model[J]. Geospatial Information, 2017, 15 (3): 8-11 [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Zhiming, Guan Hongzhi, Han Yan, et al. A Method for Determining Main Skeleton of Intercity Rail Transit Network Based on Bi-level Optimization Model [J]. Journal of Highway and Transportation Research and Development, 2015, 32 (10): 102-107. [Google Scholar]
- Hu Liege, Cheng Liqin. Highway network layout of the city groups based on the layout method of node important degree with area location[J]. Journal of Railway Science and Engineering, 2008, 5(1):87-90. [Google Scholar]
- Lv Tao, Yao Shimou, Cao Youhui, et al. Layout Patterns of the Intercity Rail Transit of Urban Agglomerations in China[J]. Progress in Geography, 2010, 29 (2): 249-256. [Google Scholar]
- Li Xiaoli, Wang FAzeng, Luo Jun. Research of the Least Investment of Fast Railway main line for Zhong yuan Urban Cluster—Based on the Kruskal Algorithm of Graph Theory[J]. Areal Research and Development, 2008, 27 (5): 50-53. [Google Scholar]
- CHURCH R L, CLIFFORD T J. Discussion of “Environmental Optimization of Power Lines”[J]. Journal of the Environmental Engineering Division, 1979,105(2) 438-439. [Google Scholar]
- Fang Xinzhi. Research on Planning of Inter-city Rail Transit Network in Chengdu-Cohongqing Urban Agglomerations[D]. Southwest Jiaotong University,2009. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Fang. Research on Method of Urban Agglomeration Inter-city Rail Network Layout[D]. Huazhong University of Science and Technology, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Zhu Fayong. Research on the Planning of City Agglomerations’inter-city Rail Network[D]. Southwest Jiaotong University, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Feng Jia, Xu Qi, Feng Xujie, et al. Influencing Factors of Energy Consumption for Rail Transport Based on the Grey Relational Degree[J]. Journal of Transportation Systems Engineering and Information Technology, 2011, 11 (1): 142-146. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Wanqiu, Fang Shouen, Sun Daocheng, et al. Multi-Level Fuzzy Comprehensive Evaluation of Road Traffic Safety Management Facilities Based on Grey Relation Degree Analysis[J]. Journal of Wuhan University of Technology (Transportation Science & Engineering), 2010, 34 (4): 652-656. [Google Scholar]
- Long Yongun, Yang Qingyuan. Study the Spatial Influence of Urban Economic in Chong Qing[J]. Economic Geography, 2012, 32 (5): 71-76. [Google Scholar]
- Wu Zhiqiang, Li Dehua. Principles of Urban Planning. Fourth Edition [M]. China Architecture & Building Press, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Wu Jiansheng, Liu Hao, Peng Jian. Hierarchical Structure and Spatial Pattern of China’s urban system - Evidence From DMSP/OLS Nightlight Data[J]. Acta Geographica Sinica, 2014, 69 (6): 759-770. [Google Scholar]
- Carroll G R. National City-size Distributions: What Do We Know After 67 Years of Research[J]. Progress in Human Geography,1982,6(1):1-43 [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Yi, Zhang Huanqi. Practice and Exploration of Graph Theory in Rural Passenger Transport Network[J]. Journal of Mathematics in Practice and Theory, 2006, 36 (2): 198-206. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.