E3S Web Conf.
Volume 145, 20202019 International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||International Conference on New Energy Science and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||06 February 2020|
- Fu X. (2017) Current Situation and Discussion on the Application of the Four New Technologies of the Provincial Highway in Jiaxing City. In: The Conservation and Management Branch of the China Highway Society. Xian. 5. [Google Scholar]
- Dou J. (2004) On the Application of “Four New” Technology in Highway Engineering. Anhui Architecture, (05): 79-80. [Google Scholar]
- Ji X H. (2018) Application of “Four New” Technology in Highway Maintenance. Maintenance and Management, No. 2 (Total Issue 84). [Google Scholar]
- Rao K X. (2018) Application of “Four New Technologies” in Highway Engineering. New Technology & New Products of China, (1): 108-109. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao X Z. (2015) Talking about the construction method of the second lining of the tunnel. Heilongjiang Communications Science and Technology, (04): 154-156. [Google Scholar]
- Liu H B. (2019) Application of the new technology of concentrated energy hydraulic pressure smooth blasting in the construction of Chenglan railway tunnel. Modern Tunnel Technology, 56 (02): 188-193. [Google Scholar]
- Cui X M. (2015) Application of non-alkali wet sprayed concrete in tunnel construction. Value Engineering, 34(17): 157-159. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.