E3S Web Conf.
Volume 145, 20202019 International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||International Conference on New Energy Science and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||06 February 2020|
- Zhang Y.W., Xu W.S., Han P., et al. (2017) Application of the UAV Remote Sensing Technology in Soil and Water Conservation Monitoring in Construction Projects: A Case Study of Water Resources Allocation for the Region of North Hubei [J]. Science of Soil and Water Conservation, 15 (2): 132-139. [Google Scholar]
- Luo H., Zhao T.N., Peng X.F., et al. (2013), Experimental Study on Soil and Water Conservation Effect of Highway Slope Greening Covers [J]. Transactions of the CSAE, 29 (5): 63-70. [Google Scholar]
- AleottiP, ChowdhuryR. (1999), Landslide hazard assessment: summaryreview and new perspectives [J].Bull Eng Geol Env, (58): 21-44. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhuo M.N., Li D.Q., He X.L., et al. (2003), Discussion on Ecological Restoration with Water and Soil Conservation in Highway Construction [J]. Research of Soil and Water Conservation, 10 (4): 209-211. [Google Scholar]
- Liu H., Zhang J.M., Fu J.D., Hu H. & Shao R. (2012), Sensitivity Calculation and Analysis of Spoil Yard Influencing Factors [J]. Safety and Environmental Engineering, 19 (6): 54-58. [Google Scholar]
- Wang F., Li R. & Yang Q.K., (2003) Research on Soil and Water Loss and Soil and Water Conservation in Highway Construction [J]. Highway. (S1) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.