E3S Web Conf.
Volume 145, 20202019 International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||International Conference on New Energy Science and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||06 February 2020|
- MY, Dai, FZ, Chen. (1999) Kuye River Sediment Characteristics Change Analysis. J. The People of The Yellow River, 1999, 21 (8): 22-24. [Google Scholar]
- X, Mu, XM,Zhang. (2013) Huang Fuchuan Water and Sediment Changes and Driving Factors Analysis. J. Arid Zone Research, 30 (5): 1-7. [Google Scholar]
- L,Yu (2011) Kuye River Basin Vegetation Cover Change and Its Effect on Runoff Agricultural university, Hangzhou. [Google Scholar]
- XJ, Wang, JJ, Lian. (2008) Nearly 43 years Characteristic of Coming Water and Sediment in Upper Yellow River Canges .J. Arid zone research, 25 (3): 342-347. [Google Scholar]
- XK, Zhao, SJ Wang, XL, Fang. (2010) The River Flows Change Trend and Its Influencing Factors Analysis in 1954-1993. J. 21 (5): 32-36. [Google Scholar]
- ZB,l, D,Jin,SH,Fu. (1997) Kuye River Basin Rain Erosion and Sediment Yield Research J, Journal of xi ‘an Polytechnic University, 13 (1): 12 to 18. [Google Scholar]
- XX,Peng, WZ, Zhang, FF,Tang etc. (2012) Monthly Water Balance Model in Kuye River Basin Hydrological Simulation. J. Journal of Water Resources and Water Engineering, 23 (6): 73-78 [Google Scholar]
- FG,Su, ZH,Xie. (2003) Climate Change on the Runoff Model Study.J. Journal of Natural Science, 13 (5): 502-507. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.