E3S Web Conf.
Volume 145, 20202019 International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||International Conference on New Energy Science and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||06 February 2020|
- Moorish RH. The establishment and comparative we are resistance of various grasses and grass legume mixture to vehicular traffic. Highway Res Bd Highwayside, Dev.Com. Report,1989. [Google Scholar]
- McElroy MT, Pieke PE, McBurney SL. Utilizing plant growth regulators to develop acost efficient management system for highwayside vegetation, 1984. [Google Scholar]
- Bhattacharyya R, Fullen M A, Davies K, et al. Use of palm-mat geotextiles for rainsplash erosion control.[J]. Geomorphology, 2010, 119(1–2):52-61. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- García-Palacios P, Soliveres S, Maestre F T, et al. Dominant plant species modulate responses to hydroseeding, irrigation and fertilization during the restoration of semiarid motorway slopes[J]. Ecological Engineering, 2010, 36(10):1290-1298. [Google Scholar]
- Fattet M, Fu Y, Ghestem M, et al. Effects of vegetation type on soil resistance to erosion: Relationship between aggregate stability and shear strength[J]. Catena, 2011, 87(1):60-69. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Martín-Sanz R C, Fernández-Santos B, Martínez-Ruiz C. Early dynamics of natural revegetation on highwaycuts of the Salamanca province (CW Spain)[J]. Ecological Engineering, 2015, 75(75):223-231. [Google Scholar]
- Medl A, Stangl R, Kikuta S B, et al. Vegetation establishment on ‘Green Walls’: Integrating shotcrete walls from highway construction into the landscape[J]. Urban Forestry & Urban Greening, 2017, 25. [Google Scholar]
- Li Xuguang, Mao Wenbi, XuFuyou. Greening and Restoration of Highway Slopes in Japan-- A Study Report on A Visit to Japan in 1994 [J]. Highway Traffic Technology, 1995, 12 (2): 59-64. [Google Scholar]
- Shu Xiang, Cao Yinghui. Building a Green Channel And Taking the Highway to Environmental Restoration -- The Practice of Comprehensive Management of the Slope of the HuiheHighway[J]. Highway, 2001 (2):79-83. [Google Scholar]
- Jin Zhong. Experimental application of spray-planting technology in the restoration of high slope of HuiheHighway[J].Guangdong Highway Traffic, 2001 (2):18-19. [Google Scholar]
- Sun Chao, XuWennian, Zhou Mingtao, et al. Research and application of anti-flushing substrate ecological slope restoration technology [J]. Water and Hydropower Technology, 2009, 40 (1):37-40. [Google Scholar]
- Li L, Chen M, Zhou X, et al. A case of water absorption and water/fertilizer retention performance of super absorbent polymer modified sulphoaluminatecementitious materials[J]. Construction & Building Materials, 2017, 150:538-546. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yang Y, Yang J, Zhao T, et al. Ecological restoration of highway slope by covering with straw-mat and seeding with grass–legume mixture[J]. Ecological Engineering, 2016, 90:68-76. [Google Scholar]
- Yan Ping, Wang Yanwing, Yi Weifeng, et al. New ecological restoration technology to deal with soft rock slope applicability research [J].Sino-foreign highway, 2018 (6): 29-33. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Xinxin. Study on the restoration technology of ecological highway slope [J]. Transport World, 2019 (07): 26-27. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.