E3S Web Conf.
Volume 145, 20202019 International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||International Conference on New Energy Science and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||06 February 2020|
- Qingxin Lu, Ningning Hong, Shuifen Zhan, Shitao Peng, Xin Li & Hang Yu. (2008). Research progress on prevention and control technologies of dust pollution in ports. Journal of Waterway and Harbor, (6), 451-452. [Google Scholar]
- J. D. Wilson. (1987). On the choice of a windbreak porosity profile. Boundary-Layer Meteorology, 38(1),37-49. [Google Scholar]
- Edward G. Patton, Roger H. Shaw, Murray J. Judd, & Michael R. Raupach. (1998). Large-eddy simulation of windbreak flow. Boundary-Layer Meteorology, 87(2),275-307. [Google Scholar]
- Yaqing Zhang, Guangyu Zhang, Shuifen Zhan & Mingxin Dai. (2007). Numerical simulation of windbreak net’s dustproof effect in coal container yard. Journal of Waterway and Harbor 28(2),136-139. [Google Scholar]
- Guangyu Zhang, Mingshui Li, Shuifen Zhan & Qi Tao. (2008). Wind tunnel investigation on porous fence of a large coal-pile yard. Journal of Experiments in Fluid Mechanics, 22(4),58-62. [Google Scholar]
- GB50009 (2012) Load code for the design of building structures. Beijing, China. [Google Scholar]
- US EPA (1988) Update of fugitive dust emissions factors. In: AP-42 Section 11.2 wind erosion, MRI No. 8985-K. Midwest Research Institute, Kansas City, MO. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.