E3S Web Conf.
Volume 145, 20202019 International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||International Conference on New Energy Science and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||06 February 2020|
- Aallas N. L., J C. Pertersen (2005). Unique Effects of Hydrated Lime Filler on the Performance Related Properties of Asphalt Cements: Physical and Chemical Interactions Revisited. Journal of Materials in Civil Engineering. 17(2), 207-218. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Craus, J., I. ishai, and A. sides. (1978) Some Physico-chemical Aspects of the Effect and the Role of the Filler in Bituminous Paving Mixtures. Journal of the Association of Asphalt Paving, 47: 558-588. [Google Scholar]
- Kennedy, T.W., et al. (1983). Evaluation of Methods for Field Applications of Lime to Asphalt Concrete Mixtures. Atlanta, Ga, USA: Univ of Minnesota, Minneapolis, Minn, USA. [Google Scholar]
- Kandhal, P.S., C.Y. Lynn, and F.Jr.(1998). Characterization Tests for Mineral Fillers Related to Performance of Asphalt Paving Mixture NCAT Report No. 98-2. [Google Scholar]
- Shashidhar, N., Needham, S.P., Cholar, B. H., and Romero, P. (1999). Prediction of the performance of mineral fillers in stone matrix asphalt. Journal of the Association of Asphalt Paving, 68: 222-251. [Google Scholar]
- Harris, B.M., and Stuart, K.D.(1995). Analysis of mineral fillers and mastics used in stone matrix asphalt. Journal of the Association of Asphalt Paving, 64: 54-95. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.