E3S Web Conf.
Volume 145, 20202019 International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||International Conference on New Energy Science and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||06 February 2020|
- Yan P.,Xiong K.N.,Wang H.S.,et al. (2016)Progress of study on soil and water loss and soil and water conservation of karst region. Soil and Water Conservation in china, 2016(01):54-59+73. [Google Scholar]
- Hu J.B. (2018) Discussion on soil erosion and ecological management in Karst area of Guizhou Province. China Resources Comprehensive Utilization, 36(02):124-125+134. [Google Scholar]
- Fu W.B.,Dai Q.H.,Yan Y.J. (2015)The response of soil erosion in Karst slope and its shallow underground crevasse ratios. Journal of Soil and Water Conservation, 29(02):11-16+22. [Google Scholar]
- Yue K.Q. (2016) Prevention technology demonstration of subterranean soil erosion in the typical rocky desertification area of South China karst. Guizhou Normal University,2016. [Google Scholar]
- Lu G.Y.,Li S.,Wei X.H., et al. (2013) The processes of soil degradation in Rock Desertification area of northern Guangdong. Journal of Soil and Water Conservation, 27(02):20-25. [Google Scholar]
- Li Y, Bai X, Zhou Y, et al. (2016)Spatial–Temporal Evolution of Soil Erosion in a Typical Mountainous Karst Basin in SW China, Based on GIS and RUSLE. Arabian Journal for Science and Engineering, 2016, 41(1):209-221. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chen G.Y.(2018) Study on the Experience and Enlightenment of Comprehensive Control of Rocky Desertification in Karst Area. Journal of Green Science and Technology, 2018(16):148-149. [Google Scholar]
- Cen Y., Yao C.P., Zhang X.Y.(2019) Discussion on Soil Erosion Distribution and Management Model of Small Watershed in Karst Region in Guangdong Based on USLE. Shaanxi Water Resources, 2019(05):117-118+123. [Google Scholar]
- Zou Z.G., Zeng F.P. (2019)Soil and water loss and resistance control technology in karst peak-convex depression. Rural Economy and Science-Technology, 30(03):16-17. [Google Scholar]
- Yan Y., Hu B.Q.,Hou M.F., et al. (2017)Suitability assessment of karst Rocky Desertification control patterns in karst Counties of Guangxi China. Journal of Guangxi Normal University(Natural Science Edition), 35(04):145-153. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.