E3S Web Conf.
Volume 145, 20202019 International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||International Conference on New Energy Science and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||06 February 2020|
- Lu Y.(2010) Harm of soil erosion and countermeasures. Gansu Agriculture, 283: 51-52. [Google Scholar]
- Di B.F., Ning D.H., Lu S.L. (2006) Study on relationship between soil erosion and poverty. Bulletin of Soil and Water Conservation, 26(03):67-72. [Google Scholar]
- Li B.Q., Fu J.X., Zhang S.Y.(2014) Harm of Soil and Water Loss and Prevention Countermeasures. Beijing Nongye, 2014 (24) :213-214. [Google Scholar]
- WANG G., ZHANG Q.P., ZHENG H.J., YANG J., XIAO R.B. (2017) Temporal variation of soil and water loss and its social-economic driving forces in Jiangxi Province from 1987 to 2013. Ecological Science, 36(03):115-120. [Google Scholar]
- Huang Q.F. (2015) Correlation analysis on soil erosion and socioeconomic development in Guizhou. Research of Soil and Water Conservation, 22(04):72-78. [Google Scholar]
- Li H. (2016) Gully erosion evolvement and effect in typical black soil region. University of Chinese Academy of Sciences, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Mo M.H., Fang S.W., Tu A.G. et al. Review of non-point source pollution from soil and water loss and its prevention and control. Soil and Water Conservation in China, 06:32-34. [Google Scholar]
- Chang Y. (2012) The research of the harm of soil and water loss with the function of soil and water conservation. Northern Environmental, 24(02):161-163. [Google Scholar]
- Su C.J., Yue T., Jiang L. et al. (2018) Correlation Research between Karst Rocky Desertification and Human Activities: A Case of Guangxi. Guangxi Sciences, 2018,25(6):709-714 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.