E3S Web Conf.
Volume 145, 20202019 International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||International Conference on New Energy Science and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||06 February 2020|
- Mo Shenguo, Zhang Baiping, Cheng Weiming, et al. Major Environmental Effects of the Tibetan Plateau[J]. PROGRESS IN GEOGRAPHY, 2004, 23(2): 88-96. [Google Scholar]
- Lu Chunxia, Xie Gaodi, Cheng Shengkui, et al. The Tibetan Plateau as Water Tower[J]. JOURNAL OF MOUNTAIN SCIENCE), 2004(04):46-50. [Google Scholar]
- Ma Shizhen, Chen Guichen, Pen Min, et al. The alpine steppe vegetation restoration process of fountainhead region of Yangtze River[J]. China Environmental Science, 2004, 24(2): 188-191. [Google Scholar]
- Xu Wenxin, Zhou Yuke, et al. A Breakpoints based Spatio-temporal Analysis of Tibetan Plateau Vegetation[J]. Remote Sensing Technology and Application, 2019, 34(3): 667-676. [Google Scholar]
- Wu Qingbo, Niu Fujun. Permafrost changes and engineering stability in Qinghai-Xizang Plateau[J]. SCIENCE CHINA PRESS, 2013, 58(2): 115-130. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Zhenyuan, Zhang Jie, et al. Effects of vegetation degradation on atmospheric circulation over the Tibetan Plateau and its surrounding areas[J]. Acta Ecologica Sinica, 2018,38(1):132~142 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Luo, Jiufu, Zhen Jingming, Zhou jinxin, et al. Analysis of the interspecific associations present in an alpine meadow community undergoing revegetation on the railway-construction affected land of the Qinghai-Tibet Plateau[J]. Acta Ecologica Sinica, 2016, 36(20) [Google Scholar]
- Sun Yongning, Wang Jinchang Ham Qingjie,et al. The Alpine Vegetation and Soil Characters and Vegetation Recovery along the Golmud-Anduo Section of the Qinghai-Tibet Railway[J]. Journal of Desert Research, 2011, 31(4). [Google Scholar]
- Yi Zuoming. Study of vegetation recovery along the Qinghai-Tibet railroad[D]. Beijing Forest University, 2007. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.