E3S Web Conf.
Volume 145, 20202019 International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||International Conference on New Energy Science and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||06 February 2020|
- Fu, G., Zhao, D.H. Cheng, H.F. (2011). Comparison and analysis of comprehensive utilization of dredged materials. Port & Waterway Engineering, 201(1): 90-96. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, X.D., Qi, J.Y. (2005). Resource utilization of dredging sediment. Northern environment, 30(2): 48-50. [Google Scholar]
- Wilcock, D.N. (1999). River and inland water environments. Environmental Management in Practice, 3: 328. [Google Scholar]
- Olivares-Rieumont, S., de la Rosa, D., Lima, L., et al. (2005). Assessment of heavy metal levels in Almendares River sediments-Havana City, Cuba. Water Research, 39: 3945-3953. [Google Scholar]
- Chow, T.E., Gaines, K.F., Hodgson, M.E., Wilson, M.D. (2005). Habitat and exposure modeling for ecological risk assessment: a case study for the raccoon on the Savanah River Site. Ecological Modelling, 189: 151-167. [Google Scholar]
- Hope, B.K. (2006). An examination of ecological risk assessment and management practices. Environment International, 32 (8): 983-995. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Mertens J., Vervaeke P., De Schrijver A., et al. (2004). Metal uptake by young trees from dredged brackish sediment: limitations and possibilities for phytoextraction and phytostabilisation. Science of the total Environment, 326(1): 209-215. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Xia, Z.H., Ge, W.Y. (1995). Research on sediment treatment of pollution in Shanghai. Water conservancy and hydropower technology, 4: 50-53. [Google Scholar]
- Shao, L.M., He, P.J. (2003). Characteristics of urban polluted dredged materials and feasibility study of its beneficial use as greening vegetative soil. Shanghai environmental science, 12(22): 962-966. [Google Scholar]
- Liu, W.G., Wu, Y. (2006). The Yangtze River has been suffering from “early cancer”, pollution control in need. http://www.xinhuanet.com/chinanews/2006-03/01/content_6349953.htm [Google Scholar]
- Muller G. (1969). Index of geoaccumulation in sediments of the Rhine River. Geojournal, 2: 108-118. [Google Scholar]
- Loska K., Wiechula D. (2003). Application of principal component analysis for the estimation of source of heavy metal contamination in surface sediments from the Rybnik Reservoir. Chemosphere, 51: 723 - 733. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.