E3S Web Conf.
Volume 145, 20202019 International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||International Conference on New Energy Science and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||06 February 2020|
- Wu, L.S., Guan, L., Huang, X.W., Liu, X.X.,(2019).Exploration and Research on Green Highway Construction of Yuewu Expressway in Anhui Province [J]. Energy Conservation and Environmental Protection of Transportation, 71 (03): 54-58. [Google Scholar]
- Dong, R.C., (2019).Application and reflection of green highway concept in highway construction [J]. Green Environmental Protection Building Materials, 145 (03): 101 + 104. [Google Scholar]
- Mou, R.F., Che, C.,(2019).Attribute and Connotation Analysis of Green Highway [J]. Journal of Transportation Engineering and Information Technology, 63 (01): 131-137. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao, H., (2019).Application of Green Highway Concept in Zherong Expressway Design [J]. Energy Conservation and Environmental Protection in Transportation, 69 (01): 74-77. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou, F.F., (2018)Construction of Green Highway Route Selection Index System Based on the Concept of Sustainable Development [J]. Highway, 63 (07): 106-111. [Google Scholar]
- Ou, Y.B., Li, Z.K., (2014) Strategic Thinking of Green Highway Development [J]. Transportation Construction and Management,399 (22): 128-132 + 136. [Google Scholar]
- Hao, P.W., Jiang, X.Q., Shi, Z.,(2011)oncept and Evaluation System of Green Highway [J]. Road Construction Machinery and Construction Mechanization, 196 (05): 30-35 + 11. [Google Scholar]
- Qin, X.C., Shen, Y., Shao, S.G., Huang, Y.J.,(2010)Discussion on the key technologies and applications of green highway construction under the concept of low carbon [J]. Journal of Highway and Transportation Research and Development (Application Technology Edition), 70 (10): 308-310 + 322. [Google Scholar]
- Ma, Z.N., Gao, J.G.,(2006)Research on Green Highway Research System [J]. Journal of Highway and Transportation Research and Development, (09): 146-149. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.