E3S Web Conf.
Volume 145, 20202019 International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||International Conference on New Energy Science and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||06 February 2020|
- Lu X. (2018) Analysis and Research on the Impact of High-speed Railway Route Selection on Ecological Environment. Environmental Science and Management, Vol. 43, No. 4. [Google Scholar]
- Zhuang, G., Gao, P., Wang X. (1995)The Theory and Practice of Ecological Environmental Compensation in China[J]. China Environmental Science, 15(6): 0-0. [Google Scholar]
- Ouyang, Z., XIAO, H., et al. (1999) The spatial distribution characteristics and eco-economic value of ecosystem service in Hainan Island. In: Zhao Jing-zhu, et al. Research on Sustainable Development of SENCE. Beijing: Chinese Environment Science Press. 270-284. [Google Scholar]
- Wackernagel, M. (1999) An Evaluation of the Ecological Footprint [J].Ecological Economics, 31:317-318 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang, J., Wang, R. (2001) Introduction to Chinese Ecological Assets[M].Jiangsu Science and Technology Press , Nanjing. [Google Scholar]
- Li, J., Ren, Z. (2003) Study on function and value of vegetation water conservation on qinba mountain[J]. Journal of Soil and Water Conservation, 17(4): 132-134. [Google Scholar]
- Xue D. (2000) Evaluation on non-use values of biodiversity by contingent valuation in Changbali Mountain biosphere,research in China[J]. China Environmental Science, 20(2): 141-145. [Google Scholar]
- He, H., Pan, Y., Zhu, W., et al. (2005) Measurement of terrestrial ecosystem service value in China[J]. Chinese Journal of Applied Ecology, 16(6): 1122-1127. [Google Scholar]
- Zhu, X., Ju, J. (2012) Research on Problems and Countermeasures of Ecological Compensation for Expressway Construction[J]. Corporate Culture :Middle, (5):107-107. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.