E3S Web Conf.
Volume 145, 20202019 International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||International Conference on New Energy Science and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||06 February 2020|
- Chen Xiaoli. (2012) System Research on Key Technologies of Low-carbon Expressway System [J]. Chinese Journal of Underground Space and Engineering, (S1): 1358-1363. [Google Scholar]
- Han Zhi, Fang Jianqin and Hong Weipeng (2010) Energy Saving Technology of Highway and Tunnel [M]. Beijing: China Communications Press. [Google Scholar]
- Qin Xiaochun, Shen Yi, Shao Shegang and Huang Yujie (2010) Discussion on Key Technology and Application of Green Highway Construction under Low Carbon Concept [J]. Journal of Highway Communication Technology (application technology version), (10): 308-310. [Google Scholar]
- Li Zhongshan (2009) Concluding Remarks on Promoting Ecological Highway Construction in China [J]. Communications Science and Technology Heilongjiang, (04): 141-142. [Google Scholar]
- Ma Zhongnan and Gao Jiangang (2010) Discussion on Research System of Green Highway [J]. Journal of Highway Communication Technology, (08): 08-146. [Google Scholar]
- Luo Jizhi (2009) Research on Mountainous Ecological Highway Construction based on Sustainable Development [J]. Western China Communications Science & Technology, (09): 09-142. [Google Scholar]
- Wenbi Mao, Changqun Duan, et al. (2009) Highway Terrestrial Ecology [M]. China Communications Press, Beijing. [Google Scholar]
- Tongfu Han (2011) Study on Highway Terrestrial Ecological Planning and Environmental impact Assessment [D]. Tianjin University, Tianjin. [Google Scholar]
- Shuguang Wu (2008) Study on Ecological Security Technology of Highway Construction [D]. Chang’an University, Xi’an. [Google Scholar]
- Yi Shen & Xiaolin Yan, (2009) Highway Terrestrial Ecological Engineering Technology [M].China Communications Press, Beijing.:3-6,20 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.