E3S Web Conf.
Volume 145, 20202019 International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||International Conference on New Energy Science and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||06 February 2020|
- Gachot C, Rosenkranz A, Hsu S M, et al. (2017) A critical assessment of surface texturing for friction and wear improvement. Wear, 372: 21-41. [Google Scholar]
- Etsion I. (2005) State of the art in laser surface texturing. J. Trib., 127(1): 248-253. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Abdel-Aal H A. (2016) Functional surfaces for tribological applications: inspiration and design. Surface Topography: Metrology and Properties, 4(4): 043001. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhang X, Jia J. (2015) Frictional behavior of micro/nanotextured surfaces investigated by atomic force microscope: A review. Surface Review and Letters, 22(06): 1530001. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Huang W, Jiang L, Zhou C, et al. (2012) The lubricant retaining effect of micro-dimples on the sliding surface of PDMS. Tribology International, 52: 87-93. [Google Scholar]
- Li J, Zhou F, Wang X. (2011) Modify the friction between steel ball and PDMS disk under water lubrication by surface texturing. Meccanica, 46(3): 499-507. [Google Scholar]
- Shinkarenko A, Kligerman Y, Etsion I. (2009) The effect of surface texturing in soft elasto-hydrodynamic lubrication. Tribology International, 42(2): 284-292. [Google Scholar]
- Hadinata P C, Stephens L S. (2007) Soft elastohydrodynamic analysis of radial lip seals with deterministic microasperities on the shaft. Journal of Tribology, 129(4): 851-859. [Google Scholar]
- Wen S, Huang P. (2012) Principles of tribology. Tsinghua University Press, Beijing. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.