E3S Web Conf.
Volume 145, 20202019 International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||International Conference on New Energy Science and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||06 February 2020|
- Li L, You X R, Sun J,et al. (2013) Research Progress on Comprehensive Utilization of Sugarcane Field Wastes and Sugar by-Products [J] Food Industry, (07): 170-173. [Google Scholar]
- Wen S.B, Ge C, Li M. et al. (2017) Effects of Different Returning Field Methods on Soil Nutrient of Sugarcane Leaf [J]. Chinese Journal of Tropical Crops, 38 (8): 1423-1426. [Google Scholar]
- Li Y.M, Du Y.X, Zhou Y.SH etal.(2018) Research Progress of Sugarcane Leaves[J]. Food Industry, 39(1): 237-239. [Google Scholar]
- Wang D L, Ai P, Yu L, et al.(2015) Comparing the hydrolysis and biogas production performance of alkali and acid pretreatments of rice straw using two-stage anaerobic fermentation[J]. Biosystems Engineering, 132: 47-55. [Google Scholar]
- Fu S F, Shi X S, Wang F, et al. (2015) Comparison of thermophilic microaerobic and alkali pretreatment of sugarcane bagasse for anaerobic digestion[J]. RSC Advances, 5(78):63903-63908. [Google Scholar]
- Monlau F, Barakat A, Trably E, et al. (2013) Lignocellulosic materials into biohydrogen and biomethane: Impact of structural features and pretreatment[J]. Critical Reviews in Environmental Science and Technology, 43(3):260-322. [Google Scholar]
- Chen X H, Zhang Y L, Gu Y, et al.(2014) Enhancing methane production from rice straw by extrusion pretreatment[J]. Applied Energy, 122(2):34-41. [Google Scholar]
- Michalska K, Bizukojc M, Ledakowicz S.(2015) Pretreatment of energy crops with sodium hydroxide and cellulolytic enzymes of increase biogas production[J]. Biomass and Bioenergy, 80: 213 -221. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhong W Z, Zhang Z Z, Luo Y J, et al. (2011) Effect of biolog-ical pretreatment in enhancing corn straw biogas produc-tion[J]. Bioresource Technology,102: 11177-1118. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Jiao J, Wang J L, Zhang J, etal. (2012) Orthogonal Experiment of Sugarcane Leaves Dry Anaerobi Fermentation[[J]. Transactions of the Chinese Society for Agricultural Machinery,43(10):110-113. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.