E3S Web Conf.
Volume 145, 20202019 International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||International Conference on New Energy Science and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||06 February 2020|
- British Petroleum Company. (2019) BP statistical review of world energy. https://www.bp.com/content/dam/bp/business-sites/en/global/corporate/pdfs/energy-economics/statistical-review/bp-stats-review-2019-full-report.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Long, R., Zhang, X. (2009). Negative entropy mechanism of the circular economy development countermeasures in mining area. Procedia Earth and Planetary Science, 1: 1678-1685. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- He, S.Y., Lee, J., Zhou, T.,Wu, D. (2017). Shrinking cities and resource-based economy: The economic restructuring in China’s mining cities. CITIES, 60, Part A: 75-83. [Google Scholar]
- Min, Z., Bang-jun, W., Feng, J. (2009). Coalmining cities’ economic growth mechanism and sustainable development analysis based on logistic dynamics model. Procedia Earth and Planetary Science, 1: 1737-1743. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yang, G., Wang, J., Shao, W., Wang, H. (2015). The Relationship Between China’s Coal Resource Development and Water Resource. Energy Procedia: 75: 2548-2555. [Google Scholar]
- Wang, D., Zheng, J., Song, X., Ma, G. (2017). Assessing industrial ecosystem vulnerability in the coal mining area under economic fluctuations. Journal of Cleaner Production, 142, Part 4: 4019-4031. [Google Scholar]
- Batterham, R.J. (2017). The mine of the future – Even more sustainable. Minerals Engineering, 107: 2-7. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Boulding, K.E. (1966). The economics of the coming spaceship earth. Environmental Quatity in A Grouting, 58: 947-957. [Google Scholar]
- Gao, Z. (2012). Sustainable development and upgrading mode of coal industry in China. International Journal of Mining Science and Technology, 22: 335-340. [Google Scholar]
- Feng, Z., Yan, N. (2007). Putting a circular economy into practice in China. Sustainability Science, 2: 95-101. [Google Scholar]
- Elizabeth, F., Frank, F., Louise, C. (2016). Resource duration as a managerial indicator for Circular Economy performance. Journal Of Cleaner Production, 133: 589-598. [Google Scholar]
- Geng, Y., Fu, J., Sarkis, J., Xue, B. (2012). Towards a national circular economy indicator system in China: an evaluation and critical analysis. Journal of Cleaner Production, 23: 216-224. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou, M., Wang, B. and Ji, F., 2009. Coalmining cities’ economic growth mechanism and sustainable development analysis based on logistic dynamics model. Procedia Earth and Planetary Science, 1(1): 1737-1743. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Levesque, M., Millar, D. and Paraszczak, J. (2014). Energy and mining – the home truths. Journal of Cleaner Production, 84: 233-255. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.