E3S Web Conf.
Volume 145, 20202019 International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2019)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||International Conference on New Energy Science and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||06 February 2020|
- Xu Jiankang, Meng Yuchan. A practical technique for chromatographic analysis of dissolved gas in transformer oil[M]. Beijing: China Standards Press, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- China electric power enterprise federation. Guide to the analysis and the diagnosis of gases dissolved in transformer oil. DL/T 722—2014[S]. Beijing: China Electric Power Press [Google Scholar]
- Li Wenzhi. Analysis of Fault Causes of Excessive Characteristic Gas Content in Transformer Oil[J] Electrical & Electronics.2019.10:39-41 [Google Scholar]
- Jin Daxin. Application examples of oil chromatographic characteristic gas analysis[J] Transformer, 2016, 53: 6-71. [Google Scholar]
- Liao Huaidong. Oil Chromatographic Analysis and Fault Diagnosis for Transformers[J] Hi gh Volt age Engineering 2006,32(1)112-113 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.