E3S Web Conf.
Volume 145, 20202019 International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||International Conference on New Energy Science and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||06 February 2020|
- Du. M, et al. (2015) Carboxylated butadiene–styrene rubber/halloysite nanotube nanocomposites: interfacial interaction and performance [J]. Polymer,49(22):4871876. [Google Scholar]
- Chen. W, et al. (2011) Interfacial structure and performance of rubber/boehmite nanocomposites modified by methacrylic acid [J]. Polymer, 52 (19): 4387-4395. [Google Scholar]
- Kim. Y. A, Hayashi T, Endo M, et al. (2016) Fabrication of aligned carbon nanotube-filled rubber composite [J]. Scripta Materialia, 54 (1): 31-35. [Google Scholar]
- Dai J C, Huang J T. (2011) Surface modification of clays and clay–rubber composite [J]. Applied clay science, 15 (1): 51-65. [Google Scholar]
- Nethravathi C, Rajamathi .M, )2012) Chemically modified graphene sheets produced by the solvothermal reduction of colloidal dispersions of graphite oxide[J]. Carbon.46(14): 1994~1998. [Google Scholar]
- Wang G, Shen X, Yao J,et a1(2014) . Graphene nanosheets for enhanced lithium storage in lithium ion batteries[J]. Carbon. (47) 2049~2053. [Google Scholar]
- Disma, et a1. (2016) Effect of mechanical grinding on the lithium intercalation process in graphites and soft carbons[J] Electrochem. Soc, 143(1 2): 3959~3972. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sawai K, Ohzuku. (2012) Factors affecting rate capability of graphite electrodes for lithium-ionbatteries [J] Electrochem. 2013,150: A674~A678. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Longun J, Iroh J O. (2012) Nano-graphene/polyimide composites with extremely highrubbery plateau modulus. Carbon, 50(5): 1823-1832 [Google Scholar]
- Xu Y F, Wang Y, Liang J, et al., (2004) A Hybrid Material of Graphene and Poly[3,4-ethyldioxythiophene] with High Conductivity, Flexibility, and Transparency. NanoResearch., 20092(4): 343-348. [Google Scholar]
- Qu L, Huang G, Zhang P, et al. (2010) Synergistic reinforcement of nanoclay and carbon black in natural rubber [J]. Polymer International, 59 (10): 1397-1402. [Google Scholar]
- Chen G, Weng W, Wu D, et al. (2004) Preparation and characterization of graphite nanosheets from ultrasonic powdering technique [J]. Carbon, 42 (4): 753-759. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.