E3S Web Conf.
Volume 145, 20202019 International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||International Conference on New Energy Science and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||06 February 2020|
- National Development and Reform Commission, National Energy Administration. “13th Five-Year” energy development planning[R]. Beijing: National Development and Reform Commission, National Energy Administration, 2016 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Pan Wenxia, Yang Gang, Liu Mingyang, Pan Xueping, Yang Jianjun, Sun Ke, Yang Chuan et al. Calculation of Short-Circuit Current of DFIG With the Considering of Crowbar Resistance[J]. Proceedings of the CSEE, 2016,36(13):3629-3634+3382. [Google Scholar]
- Pan Wenxia, Liu Mingyang, Yang Gang, Pan Xueping, Zhang Yibo, Guo Jiasheng, The Calculation of Short-Circuit Current of Double Fed Induction Generators Considering Chopper Protection[J]. Proceedings of the CSEE, 2017,37(18):5454-5460+5545. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Zengping, Li Jing, Zheng Tao, Zhao Ping, Yang Hao. Calculation and Analysis of Transient Short Circuit Current of oubly-Fed Induction Generator Considering Convertor Current imitation and GSC Current[J]. Transactions of China Electro-technical Society, 2018, 33(17): 4123-4135. [Google Scholar]
- Cheng Xuekun, Sun Xudong, Chai Jianyun, Liu Hui, Song Peng[J]. Automation of Electric Power Systems, 2018, 42(09): 120-126. [Google Scholar]
- Kong Xiangping, Zhang Zhe, Yin Xianggen, He Maohui Wang Fei. Fault Current Characteristics of DFIG Considering Excitation and Regulation Characteristics[J]. Transactions of China Electro-technical Society, 2014, 29(4): 256-265. [Google Scholar]
- Xiong Xiaofu, Ouyang Jinxin. Analysis and calculation of rotor currents for doubly-fed induction generators under short circuits in power grids[J]. Proceedings of the CSEE, 2012, 32(28): 114-121(in Chinese). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.