E3S Web Conf.
Volume 145, 20202019 International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||International Conference on New Energy Science and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||06 February 2020|
- Seitzinger S P, Harrison J A, Dumont E, et al. Sources and delivery of carbon, nitrogen, and phosphorus to the coastal zone: An overview of Global Nutrient Export from Watersheds (NEWS) models and their application [J]. Global Biogeochemistry Cycles, 2005,19: GB4S01. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Halpern B S, Walbridge S, Selkoe K A, et al. A global map of human impact on marine ecosystems[J]. Science, 2008, 319: 948-952. [Google Scholar]
- Qu H J, Kroeze C. Past and future trends in nutrients export by rivers to the coastal waters of China[J]. Science Total Environment, 2010,408:2075-2086. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Cloern J E. Phytoplankton bloom dynamics in coastal ecosystems: A review with some general lessons from sustained investigation of San Francisco Bay, California [J]. Reviews of Geophysics, 1996,34: 127-168. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Turner R E, Rabalais N N. Coastal eutrophication near the Mississippi River delta [J]. Nature, 1994, 368: 619-621. [Google Scholar]
- Yin K, Qian P Y, Wu MC, et al. Shift from P to N limitation of phytoplankton biomass across the Pearl River estuarine plume during summer [J]. Marine Ecological Progress Series, 2001, 201:65-79. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.