E3S Web Conf.
Volume 145, 20202019 International Academic Exchange Conference on Science and Technology Innovation (IAECST 2019)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||International Conference on New Energy Science and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||06 February 2020|
- Wu T, Chang X . (2018) Dynamic analysis of rotary cutting system of Straw pulverizer,Southern farm machinery[J].(7):29-30. [Google Scholar]
- Wang S, Du J H,Zhao L, Jiao J, Li Z X, Xue Z.(2019)Tensile and Shearing Strength Properties of the Stems of King Grass(Pennisetum sinese Roxb). Chinese Journal of Tropical Crops, (6): 1188 -1194. [Google Scholar]
- Wang L J, Shi L R, Yang G J, Zhang J, Dai F, Zhang F W. (2013) Nonlinear numerical simulation and simulation test on the cutting process of corn stalk[J]. Agricultural Research in the Arid Areas [J]. (6): 252-256 [Google Scholar]
- Huang H D, Wang Y X, Tang Y Q, Zhao F, Kong X F. (2011) Finite element simulation of sugarcane cutting [J].Transactions of the Chinese Society of Agricultural Engineering, 27 (2): 161 -166. [Google Scholar]
- Lu C Y, Zhao C J ,Meng Z J, Wang X,Wu G W, Gao N N. (2016).Straw friction characteristic based on rotary cutting anti-blocking device with slide plate pressing straw,Transactions of the Chinese Society of Agricultural Engineering[J].(11):83-89. [Google Scholar]
- Yang J J, Liu X Y.(2000)The Dynamic Design of Cutting Disk of Sugarcane Harvester[J]. Mechanical Science and Technology, 19(6):923-924. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.