E3S Web Conf.
Volume 147, 2020The 3rd International Symposium on Marine and Fisheries Research (3rd ISMFR)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||10 February 2020|
- R. S. Simbahon, M. A. Ricohermoso. Developments in seaweed farming in Southeast Asia. In L. M. B. Garcia (Ed.), Responsible Aquaculture Development in Southeast Asia. Proceedings of the Seminar-Workshop on Aquaculture Development in Southeast Asia organized by the SEAFDEC Aquaculture Department, 12-14 October 1999, Iloilo City, Philippines (pp. 99-102). Tigbauan, Iloilo, Philippines: SEAFDEC Aquaculture Department. (2001). [Google Scholar]
- FAO. The global status of seaweed production, trade and utilization. GLOBEFISH RESEARCH PROGRAMME 124. Rome. 120 pp. License: CC BY-N-SA 3.0 IGO. (2018) [Google Scholar]
- J. K. Kim, C. Yarish, E. K. Hwang, M. Park, and Y. Kim. Seaweed aquaculture: cultivation technologies, challenges and its ecosystem services. Algae 2017, 32 (1): 113. https://doi.org/10.4490/algae.2017.32.3.3. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- D. R. D. Eranza, A. Bahron, J. Alin. Sustaining Seaweed Farming in Malaysia. The International Journal Of Business & Management (ISSN 2321-8916), 3 (3) (2015). [Google Scholar]
- O. Wendy, Ed. M. Holborn, Ormskirk. Developments in Sociology; Triangulation in Social Research: Qualitative and Quantitative Can Really be Mixed. Causeway Press. (2004) [Google Scholar]
- M. M. Donna, S. Hase-Biber. Triangulation and Mixed Method Research; Provocative position. Journal of Mixed Methods researcg. 6 (2) 75-79. Doi: 10.1177/1558689812437100 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- World Bank Group. Environment and Natural Resources. Seaweed Aquaculture for Food Security, Income Generation and Environmental Health in Tropical Developing Countries. Public Disclosure Authorized. Pp 1-16. [Google Scholar]
- Seaweed trade Indonesia-Global. https//:www.resourcetrade.earth./data (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Badan Standar Nasional. SNI 7579.2: 2010. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.