E3S Web Conf.
Volume 148, 2020The 6th Environmental Technology and Management Conference (ETMC) in conjunction with The 12th AUN/SEED-Net Regional Conference on Environmental Engineering (RC EnvE) 2019
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Green Cities, Eco Industries, and Sustainable Infrastructure|
|Published online||05 February 2020|
- T. Kleinendorst, B. Petrusevski, E. Ramos, R. Muijtjens, DRR team Central Luzon Mission Report, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- National Research Council, Arsenic: medical and biologic effects of environmental pollutants (1977) [Google Scholar]
- A. McCanrtor, D. Becker, Blacksmith Institute’s world’s worst pollution problems report 2010, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- World Health Organization, Guidelines for drinking- water quality (Vol. 1), (World Health Organization, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- World Health Organization, Guidelines for drinking- water quality: first addendum to the fourth edition (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S. A. Addy Electrochemical arsenic remediation for rural Bangladesh (2008) [Google Scholar]
- K.P. Kowalski, Advanced arsenic removal technologies review. In Chemistry of Advanced Environmental Purification Processes of Water, 285-337 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Nazri, E. Yeager, B.D. Cahan, Corrosion and Passivation Studies of Iron and Ferrous Alloys (No. TR-1), Case Western Reserve University. (Cleveland, OH, 1981) [Google Scholar]
- L.L. Shreir, Corrosion: Metal/Environment Reactions, (Newnes, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Gu, Z. Liao, M. Schulz, J.R. Davis, J.C. Baygents, J. Farrell, Estimating Dosing Rates and Energy Consumption for Electrocoagulation Using Iron and Aluminum Electrodes. Ind. Eng. Chem. Res. 48(6), DOI: 10.1021/ie801086c (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Linear sweep and cyclic voltammetry: The principles and cyclic voltammetry. The Investigation of Electrolysis Mechanisms. Retrieved from: https://www.ceb.cam.ac.uk/research/groups/rg-eme/edu/linear-sweep-and-cyclic-voltametry-the-principles (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Linear Sweep and Cyclic Voltametry: The Principles. Retrieved April 7. 2019, from https://www.ceb.cam.ac.uk/research/groups/rg-eme/Edu/linear-sweep-and-cyclic-voltametry-the-principles (2013) [Google Scholar]
- M. Eyvaz, E. Gurbulak, S. Kara, E. Yuksel, Preventing of Cathode Passivation/Deposition in Electrochemical Treatment Methods — A Case Study on Winery Wastewater with Electrocoagulation, Modern Electrochemical Methods in Nano, Surface and Corrosion Science, 202 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Manila Electric Company, Rates Archive, MERALCO Website. Retrieved April 1, 2019 from https://company.meralco.com.ph/news-and-advisories/rates-archives [Google Scholar]
- Department of Labor and Employment, Daily Minimum Wage Rates, National Wages and Productivity Commission Website. Retrieved April 1, 2019 from https://nwpc.dole.gov.ph/ [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.