E3S Web Conf.
Volume 148, 2020The 6th Environmental Technology and Management Conference (ETMC) in conjunction with The 12th AUN/SEED-Net Regional Conference on Environmental Engineering (RC EnvE) 2019
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Environment Restoration and Rehabilitation|
|Published online||05 February 2020|
- BPLHD, Monitoring Water Quality Report of Citarum River, West Java Province – Environmental Protection Agency (2012) [Google Scholar]
- I.R.S. Salami, T. Maulini, M. Iriany, D. Roosmini. Ecotoxicological effects of textile waste effluents on Daphnia magna and Allium cepa in the upperstream segment of Citarum River, West Java, Indonesia, Proceeding of the 11th International Symposium of South East Asian Water Environment (SEAWE), Bangkok (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M. Iriany. Citarum River quality assessment using makrozoobenthos diversity and toxicity to Allium cepa. Master Thesis, Department of Environmental Engineering, ITB (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Sheng, Q. Yingxuan. D. Chaofeng, S. Qiyao, R.J.G. Mortimer. A Combined Application of Different Engineering and Biological Techniques to Remediate a Heavily Polluted Water. J. Ecol. Eng., 57, pp. 1-7 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F.A. Ifachril. Effectivity of Phytoremediation on River Water Receiving Textile Wastes (Case Study: Cikakembang River, Majalaya, Kabupaten Bandung), Final Project, Department of Environmental Engineering, ITB (2015) [Google Scholar]
- EPA. Methods for Measuring the Acute Toxicity of Effluents and Receiving Waters to Freshwater and Marine Organisms. Environmental Protection Agency. USA (2002) [Google Scholar]
- G.S. Schuytema, A.V. Nebeker, T.W. Stutzman. Salinity Tolerance of Daphnia magna and Potential Use of Estuarine in Sediment Toxicity Test. Arch.of Env. Cont. and Tox., 32, 194-198 (1997) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.A. Grottum, M. Staurnes, T. Sigholt. Effect of Oxygenation, Aeration, and pH control on Water Quality and Survival of Turbot, Scophthalmus maximus, kept at High Densities During Transport. Aquaculture Res., 29, 159-164 (1997) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Manahan.. Environmental Chemistry, 8th Edition. Florida: CRC Press. (2005) [Google Scholar]
- G. Persoone, B. Marsalek, I. Blinova, A. Törökne, D. Zarina, L. Manusadzianas, G. Nalecz-Jawecki, L. Tofan, N. Stepanova, L. Tothova , and B. Kolar. A Practical and User-friendly Toxicity Classification System with Microbiotests for Natural Waters and Wastewaters. Env. Tox., 18, 395–402 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Wang, C. Liang, H. Yeh. Aquatic Acute Toxicity Assessments of Molybdenum to Daphnia magna. Chemosphere, 147, 82-87 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- R. Croce, F. Cina, A. Lombardo, G. Crispeyn, C.I. Capelli, M. Vian, S. Maiorana, E. Benfenati, D. Baderna. Aquatic Toxicity of Several Textile Dye Formulations; Acute and Chronic Assays with Daphnia Magna and Raphidochelis Subcapitata, J. of Ecotox. and Env.Safety, 144, pp. 79-87(2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Duchet, Th. Caquet, E. Franquet, C. Lagneau, L. Lagadiic. Influence of environmental Factors on the Response of a Natural Population of Daphnia magna (Crustacea: : Cladocera) to Spinosiad and Baccilus thuringiensis israeliensis in Mediterranean Coastal wetlands. Env. Poll.158, 5, pp. 1825-1833 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W.T. Marco. The Design of River Revitalization by Constructed Wetland in Cikakembang River, Majalaya, Final Project, Department of Environmental Engineering, ITB (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.