E3S Web Conf.
Volume 148, 2020The 6th Environmental Technology and Management Conference (ETMC) in conjunction with The 12th AUN/SEED-Net Regional Conference on Environmental Engineering (RC EnvE) 2019
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environment Restoration and Rehabilitation|
|Published online||05 February 2020|
- Boylan, J. D. Advancements of Determining the Role of Barley Straw as an Alga Control Agent-Notes. (University Department of Animal Ecology, Iowa University, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- Everall, N.C. and D.R. Lees. Water Research Journal, 31 (1997). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Geiger, S., Henry, E., Hayes, Pat., Haggard, K. Barley Straw – Algae Control Literature Analysis. (Portland University Aquatic Scientific, USA, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- Gibson, M. T., I. M. Welch, P. R. F. Barrett, and I. Ridge. J. Appl. Phycol. 2, 3 (1990) [Google Scholar]
- Pillinger, J.M. Journal of Chemical Ecology, 20, 7 (1994). [Google Scholar]
- Welch, I. M. P. R. F. Barrett, M. T. Gibson, and I. Ridge. J. Appl. Phycol 2, 3 (1990). [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Environment of the Republic of Indonesia. Permen LH 28 (2009) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.