E3S Web Conf.
Volume 149, 2020Regional Problems of Earth Remote Sensing (RPERS 2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Models and Methods of Remote Sensing Data Processing|
|Published online||05 February 2020|
- Grachev M A 2016 Maybe-Bag and Let it Be. Ecological crisis on Baikal: A mystery of the Century Science first-hand 68 pp 6-19. [Google Scholar]
- Bychkov I V and Nikitin V M 2015 Control of level of Lake Baikal: problems and possible issues Geography and environmental resources 3 pp 5-16. [Google Scholar]
- Bezrukov L A, Saveliev V A, Nikolskii A F and Podkovalnikov S V 1997 Baikal and hydropower: ecology and economy Geography and environmental resources 4 pp 158-168. [Google Scholar]
- Atutova A A, Pronina N M and Tulohonova A K 1999 Hydropower and condition of an ecosystem of Lake Baikal (Novosibirsk: publishing house SB RAS) p 280. [Google Scholar]
- Itskovich V B, Shigarova A M and Glyzina O. 2015 Change in the Hsp70 content in the Baikal endemic sponge Lubomirskia Baicalensis during decolorization and under hypothermia Aktual’nye problemy nauki Pribaikalya. pp 135-138. [Google Scholar]
- Vashchenko B 2015 Aliens in Baikal National Geographic Russia 146 p 6 [Google Scholar]
- Kravtsova L S, Izhboldina L A and Khanaev I V 2012 Disturbances of vertical zoning of green algae in the littoral area of the Listvennichnoye Bay, Lake Baikal, as a result of local anthropogenic effect Doklad RAS 2. pp 227-229. [Google Scholar]
- Kravtsova L S, Izhboldina L A and Khanaev I V 2014 Nearshore benthic blooms of filamentous green algae in Lake Baikal J. Great Lakes Res. 40 pp 441-448. [Google Scholar]
- Abasov N V, Bolgov M V, Nikitin V M and Osipchuk E N 2017 On regulation of the water-level mode of Lake Baikal Water Resources 44 pp 407-416. [Google Scholar]
- Skvortsov A V 2002 Delaunay triangulation and its applications (Tomsk: Tomsk University press) p 128. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.