E3S Web Conf.
Volume 150, 2020The Seventh International Congress “Water, Waste and Environment” (EDE7-2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Waste Treatment and Recovery Channels|
|Published online||12 February 2020|
- Renju Rajan, Delvin T. Robin, Vandanarani M. Biomedical waste management in Ayurveda hospitals-current practices and future prospectives. Journal of Ayurveda and Integrative Medicine, 10 (2019), p 214. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Mohammad Hadi Dehghani, Hamid Dashti Ahramia, Ramin Nabizadeha, Zoha Heidarinejadd, Ahmad Zareif. Medical waste generation and management in medical clinics in South of Iran. MethodsX, 6 (2019), p 1. [Google Scholar]
- Samuel Sasu,Klaus Kümmerer, Martin Kranert. Assessment of pharmaceutical waste management at selected hospitals and homes in Ghana. Waste Management & Research, 30(6) (2012) P 626. [Google Scholar]
- Lars M. Johannessen, Marleen Dijkman, Carl Bartone, David Hanrahan, M. Gabriela Boyer, Candace Chandra. Health Care Waste Management Guidance Note. (2000) May, p 1. [Google Scholar]
- Dr. Anjali Acharya, Dr. Vasudha Ashutosh Gokhale, Deepa Joshi. Impact of Biomedical Waste on City Environment: Case Study of Pune. India. IOSR Journal of Applied Chemistry, Volume 6, Issue 6 (Jan. 2014), P 22. [Google Scholar]
- Faiza Rhoul. Management of medical wastes: “We must follow hospitals and clinics”. Yabiladi [online]. (2018). Available on: https://www.yabiladi.com/articles/details/69034/gestion-dechets-medicaux-faut-poursuivre.html [Google Scholar]
- The general Secretary of the Government, Morocco. Law n° 28-00 of November 22, 2006 relative to the Management of wastes and their elimination. Official bulletin ulletin N° 5480 of 15 Dhul Qa’dah 1427 (December 7, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- General Secretariat of the Government, Morocco. Decree n°2-07-253 of July 18, 2008 classifying waste and listing hazardous wastes 2008 classifying waste and listing hazardous wastes. Official bulletin N° 5654 of July 7, (2008). [Google Scholar]
- General Secretariat of the Government, Morocco. Decree n° 2-09-139 of Mai 21,2009 relative to the management of medical and pharmaceutical wastes. Official bulletin N° 5744 of 24 jumada II 1430 (June 18, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- General Secretariat of the Government, Morocco. Law n° 30-05 of Jun 2,2011 relative to the the transport of dangerous goods by roads. Official bulletin N° 5956 bis of 27 rajab 1432 (Jun 30,2011), p.1765–1772 [Google Scholar]
- General Secretariat of the Government, Morocco. Decree n°2-14-85 of January 20, 2015 on the management of hazardous waste Official bulletin N° 6336 of 29 rabi II 1436 (February 19, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- Mohsen Ansaria, Mohammad Hassan Ehrampousha, Mahdi Farzadkia, Ehsan Ahmadie. Dynamic assessment of economic and environmental performance index and generation, composition, environmental and human health risks of hospital solid waste in developing countries; A state of the art of review. Environment International, 132 (2019), P 20. [Google Scholar]
- Md. Abul Kalam Azad, Md. Rezaul Haque Ansary Md. Akhtaruzzaman Akhter, S.M. Mostofa Al-Mamun, Mohi Uddin and M.M. Rahman. Disposal Practice for Unused Medications among the Students of the International Islamic University Malaysia. Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science 02 (07), (2012), p 2. [Google Scholar]
- Bryan W. Shaw, Buddy Garcia, Carlos Rubinstein, Mark R. Vickery, Study of the Methods for Disposing of Unused Pharmaceuticals.texas commission on environment quality (2010 December), p 35 [Google Scholar]
- T. Ajzoul. Alternative option for handling hospital waste in Morocco: The choice between burial, incineration and autoclaving. In: First National Conference on medical Wastes: Management and its impact on Health and Environment, March 30-31, (2007), Faculty of Sciences, Meknes, Morocco, p. 1 [Google Scholar]
- Jafar Sadegh Tabrizi, Ramin Rezapour, Mohammad Saadati, Samira Seifi, Behnam Amini, Farahnaz Varmazyar. Medical Waste Management in Community Health Centers. Iran J Public Health, Vol. 47, No. 2, (2018 Febrary), p 287. [Google Scholar]
- Simona Bungau, Delia Mirela Tit, Katalin Fodor, Gabriela Cioca, Maricel Agop, Ciprian Iovan, Delia Carmen Nistor Cseppento, Adrian Bumbu, Cristiana Bustea. Aspects Regarding the Pharmaceutical Waste Management in Romania Sustainability, 10 (2018), p 11. [Google Scholar]
- Mr WD Khanyile. Health Kwazulu-Natal. Policy for Kwazulu-natal: Health care risk waste management. Reference 16/1/P, (2008 January), p 13. [Google Scholar]
- The General Directorate of Local Government, Morocco. Monograph about Beni Mellal - Khénifra region, p.3. [Google Scholar]
- Beni Mellal Regional Hospital Center. Waste tonnage documents [Google Scholar]
- Public Procurement Platform. Medical and pharmaceutical waste management [online]. Available on the link: https://www.marchespublics.gov.ma [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.