E3S Web Conf.
Volume 150, 2020The Seventh International Congress “Water, Waste and Environment” (EDE7-2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Geosciences and Environmental Culture|
|Published online||12 February 2020|
- H. Iida, T. Hiroto, N. Yoshida, M. Iwafuji, Soils Found, Damage to Daikai subway station. Spl issue on geotech aspects of the January 17 1995 Hyogoken–Nanbu earthquake,283–300 (1996). [Google Scholar]
- S. Nakamura, N. Yoshida., T.Iwatate, Japan Society of Civil Engineers, Committee of Earthquake Engineering, Damage to Daikai subway station during the 1995 Hyogoken–Nambu earthquake and its investigation, pp. 287–295 (1996). [Google Scholar]
- WL. Wang, TT. Wang, JJ. Su, CH. Lin, CR. Seng, TH.Huang, Tunn Underg Sp Techno, Assessment of damage in mountain tunnels due to the Taiwan Chi- Chi earthquake. 16: 133–150(2001). [Google Scholar]
- T.D .O’Rourke, S.H.Goh, C.O. Menkiti, R.J. Mair, Proceedings of the 15th Intern Conference on Soil Mechanics and Geotechnical Engineering, August 27–31, Istanbul, Highway tunnel performance during the 1999 Düzce earthquake. (2001). [Google Scholar]
- M.Azadi,M.Kalhor, World academy of science, Engineering and technology,I jr of geolog and environ Engineering, Study of the effect of seismic behavior of twin tunnels position on each other,Vol: 8, No 6 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- H. Alielahi, M. Adampira, I Jr of Rock Mechanics and Mining sciences, Effect of twin-parallel tunnels on seismic ground response due to vertically in- plane waves, volume 85, page: 67-83 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- S.Vijayakumar, M.Raj, T.A.Yohannan, International journal of advance Engineering and Research development, Finite element analysis of underground twin tunnel subjected of seismic forces, Volume 3,Issue 7 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- C.C.Lu, J.H.Wang, Tunnelling and Underground Space Technology, Nonlinear collapse simulation of Daikai Subway in the 1995 Kobe earthquake: Necessity of dynamic analysis for a shallow tunnel volume 87 page 78–90 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- L.Callisto, C. Ricci, Tunne and Undergr Sp Techno, Interpretation and back-analysis of the damage observed in a deep tunnel after the 2016 Norcia earthquake in Italy, volume 89,page 238–248 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- F.Medina, T-E Cherkaoui,Geophysica, Precisions sur mécanisme du foyer du séisme d’Agadir (Maroc) du 29 février 1960,place dans le cadre du sismotectonique du Maroc, Vol 24,Nos 1-2,PP 56-66 (1988). [Google Scholar]
- P.Cundall, Itasca Consulting Group, FLAC, v.5.00 User´s Manual (2005). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.