E3S Web Conf.
Volume 150, 2020The Seventh International Congress “Water, Waste and Environment” (EDE7-2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Geosciences and Environmental Culture|
|Published online||12 February 2020|
- S. Kanani, H. Zandi, “A Study of the Damages to Historical Monuments due to Climatic Factors and Air Pollution and Offering Solutions,” IJHSS, 5 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- D. ELHACHMI, L. BAHI, L. OUADIF, R. BENKMIL, “Diagnosis of the enclosure of the medina of salé in morocco - case of rectangular towers,” (IJCIET), 10, 05, 1132-1146, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. Moropoulou, A. Bakolas, S. Anagnostopoulou, “Composite materials in ancient structures,” Cement and Concrete Composites, 27, pp. 295-300, (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Riadh LABIADH, “Etude et formulations d’enduits de restauration: Applicationsaux monuments historiques de Ghar El Melh,” Tunis, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- A. El Amrani, C. Polidoro, M. Ibnoussina, F. Fratini, S. Rescic A. Rattazzi, D. Magrini, “From the stone to the lime for Tadelakt: Marrakesh traditional plaster,” J. Mater. Environ. Sci., 9, 3, 754-762, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M. KNIDIRI, Marrakech: History, Heritage, Culture and Spirituality., Barcelone: Montada Forum, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- R. Benkmil, L. Bahi, A. Akhssas and L. Ouadif, “Contribution to the caracterization of construction materials of historical monuments -case study,” International Journal of Civil Engineering and Technology (IJCIET), 9, 4, p. 1680–1688, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- ICOMOS, International charter on conservation and restoration of monuments and sites (charter of venice 1964), (1964) [Google Scholar]
- S. Belhaj, L. Bahi and A. Akhssas, “Study of Moroccan Monumental Heritage Traditional for Valorization and Conservation of Collective Memory and for Socio-Eco- Tourism Sustainable Development-case Kasbah Chellah,Rabat,” Energy Procedia, 97, 531-538, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- R. EZZDINE, “Damage of historic monuments in masonry,” Bordeaux. [Google Scholar]
- Quoc-Bao, BUI, “Stability of rammed earth structures: durability, mechanical characteristics,” Lyon,(2008) [Google Scholar]
- Laboratory Materials and Durability of Constructions, CETE East, Study of hygrothermal rehabilitation of ancient walls, Les cahiers HYGROBA, Toulouse, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- UNESCO, “Climate change and world heritage,” UNESCO World Heritage Center, Paris, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Y. KOURAISS, K. A. BRAHIM, “Climate change in Marrakech (Morocco) Recent developments and future projections,” Marrakech, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- C. MARTIAS, “Synthesis and characterization of composite materials based on calcium sulphate for fire protection,” Toulon, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- J. Grandet, P. BalayssacCh., H. DetricheJ, “Interest of the water absorption test for the characterization of concrete embedding,” Materials and Structures, pp. 226-230, (1993) [Google Scholar]
- M. Rabehi, “Contribution to the characterization of the open porosity of asphalt concrete by the use of capillary absorption tests,” Biskra, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- E. Wirquin, R. Hadjieva-Zaharieva and F. Buyle- Bodin, “Use of concrete water absorption as criteria for their durability - Application to recycled aggregates,” Materials and Structures, pp. 403-408, (2000) [Google Scholar]
- L. Berredjem, N. Arabi, L. Molez, “Contribution to the study of the durability of concretes based on recycled aggregates.,” in 33rd Meeting of AUGC,ISABTP/UPPA, Anglet, (2015.) [Google Scholar]
- J. Liu “Experimental study of the relative permeability of cementitious materials and numerical simulation of water transfer in concrete,” Lille, (2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.